0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Skilled Coders or Coder.

Hi EliminationCheats are currently Looking for more developers!

EliminationCheats are an internet company hiring skilled computer Programmer/Software Developer. We can discuss a payment on the products if you add us below, Money will be provided for the work.

- Experience in an appropriate programming language for developing game cheats, This may include but is not limited to C++ and C#

- Knowledge of game engine structures and the ability to reverse engineer new games in a timely fashion to bring the products to market.

- Knowledge of anti-cheat strategies and the ability and willingness to develop defensive strategies and technologies.

- Experience in engaging anti-cheats in either public or private cheat environments is expected.

- Being detail and deadline oriented, Possessing problem solving abilities and organization are all traits we encourage our team to strive for.

- Keeping products all up to date.

Looking for: Easy-AntiCheat & BattlEye Developer, Who can cover games for these Anticheats

If this describes you in any way please send your information forward, You will need to provide work that's been done and will need to use a middle man on here. You will have the final payment once everything has been tested and fully works!

Games will be listed on contact that we need doing, Please serious people only if you can't prove anything above or stick to the agreement don't even bother.

We have already been scammed plenty of times by people we won't allow it to happen again.

Email: [email protected]
    Discord Username: eliminationvip
    Telegram: @Eliminationc

Regards, EliminationCheats.
    Last edited by EliminationCheats; 11-09-2023 at 07:17 PM.

Looking for Skilled Coders or Coder.
    EliminationCheats's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EliminationCheats View Post
    Hi all I'm looking for skilled coders to hire, I'm looking for coders who have cheats already coded or are willing to start some projects and go from there. I used to do some stuff myself back in 2010-2014 I had my own site with private cheats but had to stop due to life issues which everything is better than ever.

I'm not asking for freebies nothing is ever free I'm asking for partners or partner to Provide cheats for my Website that's going to be sorted out paid Hosting and Domain, Coders will be paid on sales each week split fairly down the middle no scams. I have been in the cheating scene since 2002 And still loving it now. For customer base I have friends who will help promote and possibly old customers from my old forums.

I will make sure you are paid fairly and decent for you hard work and efforts for doing a big job for me I know coding is not easy that's for sure, I don't want any copy and paste people, I want people who will be serious as people will be paying for access and that will get the job done and keep everything up to date! If you have skills and fancy a shot along side me and see how it goes Private message me with details and what we can talk on so we can discuss everything better and get clearer on our projects.

I have bought a Domain & Hosting the coder I'm originally working with is messing me around giving me excuse after excuse now I have bought stuff nothing is happening, I have discord If you would be interested PM me and we can go from there.

Discord: Elimination#5204

Regards, EliminationCheats
    Still looking if anyone has experience in C++ and is willing to keep stuff updated hit me up on Discord : Elimination#5204 I'm not looking for keys I'm looking for a loader and coder for my forums doesn't matter you have your own things can just be edited and have eliminationcheats in it. I have a hosting you will have access to the hosting and an ftp account. You will also have admin on the forums and it will be profits split 50/50 each week or month I know this is a big ask but my coder as fucked me about and let me down.

Regards, Elimination

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Bump) Still needed.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all I'm looking for skilled coders to hire, I'm looking for coders who have cheats already coded or are willing to start some projects and go from there. I used to do some stuff myself back in 2010-2014 I had my own site with private cheats but had to stop due to life issues which everything is better than ever.

I'm not asking for freebies nothing is ever free I'm asking for partners or partner to Provide cheats for my Website that's going to be sorted out paid Hosting and Domain, Coders will be paid on sales each week split fairly down the middle no scams. I have been in the cheating scene since 2002 And still loving it now. For customer base I have friends who will help promote and possibly old customers from my old forums.

I will make sure you are paid fairly and decent for you hard work and efforts for doing a big job for me I know coding is not easy that's for sure, I don't want any copy and paste people, I want people who will be serious as people will be paying for access and that will get the job done and keep everything up to date! If you have skills and fancy a shot along side me and see how it goes Private message me with details and what we can talk on so we can discuss everything better and get clearer on our projects.

I have bought a Domain & Hosting the coder I'm originally working with is messing me around giving me excuse after excuse now I have bought stuff nothing is happening, I have discord If you would be interested PM me and we can go from there.

Regards, EliminationCheats
    Still looking if anyone has experience in C++ and is willing to keep stuff updated hit me up on Discord : Elimination#5204 I'm not looking for keys I'm looking for a loader and coder for my forums doesn't matter you have your own things can just be edited and have eliminationcheats in it. I have a hosting you will have access to the hosting and an ftp account. You will also have admin on the forums and it will be profits split 50/50 each week or month I know this is a big ask but my coder as fucked me about and let me down.

Regards, Elimination
    Still looking for more developers to Join the team it's launch day soon, The countdown is on for our forums to be live!

Contact details:

Discord : Elimination#5204
    Telegram : @EliminationCheats
    Sype : live:.cid.409fb2b56aece48d

Wish everybody all the best!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread update New discord as my old one got banned we are still in search of developers!

Discord:EliminationVIP#4119

Skype: https://join.skype.com/invite/kKb7uIqRowdm & Email is: [email protected]

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @EliminationCheats

Regards, Elimination

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Full project needed! Still open to Developers.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated details!

Regards Elimination.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still Looking for Developers, Skilled and willing to work.

Discord: Elimination#3381

avisonzoey's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is Scand company's site, I guess you can ask them for help and hire them.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread updated new discord and discord server!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone the post has been updated we are currently still looking for developers!

AleksShamles's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't you thought about outsourcing or something like that? I think it's going to be more cost-effective.

AnkaShlpn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi EliminationCheats are currently Looking for more developers!

EliminationCheats are an internet company hiring skilled computer Programmer/Software Developer. We can discuss a payment on the products if you add us below, Money will be provided for the work.

- Experience in an appropriate programming language for developing game cheats, This may include but is not limited to C++ and C#

- Knowledge of game engine structures and the ability to reverse engineer new games in a timely fashion to bring the products to market.

- Knowledge of anti-cheat strategies and the ability and willingness to develop defensive strategies and technologies.

- Experience in engaging anti-cheats in either public or private cheat environments is expected.

- Being detail and deadline oriented, Possessing problem solving abilities and organization are all traits we encourage our team to strive for.

Looking for: EAC/BE/COD Anticheat Developer, Who can cover games also.:

Anymore is a Bonus.

If this describes you in any way please send your information to:

Email: [email protected]
    Discord: Elimination#1628
    Telegram: @Eliminationc

Regards, EliminationCheats.
    Hi! I advise you to contact an experienced team of developers and coders. When I was looking for developers I turned to this company. Attracted by the value for money and experienced staff.

robertpineda's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not belong to the topic of conversation. It was just interesting to read

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking to hire more developers!