1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Hacker development team

I am a dealer of hacker software in China area and am looking for a technological development team. Please contact me if you are very confident about your technical skills. We need to develop many kinds of hacker softwares every year. We will pay you the cost of development for every software you developed, given you are professional enough and a master of it.
    CSGO: PUBG: Call of Duty: MW: Escape from Takov
    Testing must be provided, and of course I can buy KEY at market retail price to test the security of the software. If you do n’t give me the test, you do n’t need to contact me if you want to transfer directly. If you are a real technician, you will not be afraid of me conducting security tests. If you just want to convince me in your own language, your software is absolutely safe and powerful. I won't believe it.
    The point! During the test, I will buy your KEY at the market retail price. It is not for you to provide KEY for me to test for free.
    As long as it passes the test, I think your software is safe and very powerful and easy to use. I will buy KEY in large quantities.
    Discord:Chinese hacker seller#7016

Very eager to find developers. As long as you have real technology, please contact me! We have strong funds to compete for advertising positions on the entire network.
    You don't need to worry about the number of customers.
    As long as your software is safe, we will immediately purchase many KEYs.
    You must have past product records. So that we can know if you are really strong!
    If you have completed the software, we will purchase a batch of KEY for Chinese customers to use for free!
    Yes, we bear this cost, you do not need to provide free KEY.
    Because we need to quickly test whether the hacker provided by the provider is safe.
    Have been working with each other for a while! Satisfied with each other! trusting each other!
    We will give you a considerable development fee! Once a new game appears, we will pay you a batch of KEY prices at once! Then, you are working! In other words, you can earn a considerable income before you work! Of course, this requires us to know you! After trusting each other!
    Because for us, as long as your software is powerful and safe, we will not spend a lot of time on developers without technology, and we will not waste a lot of money on novices!
    As long as you are skilled!

Looking for Hacker development team
    arresmar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, your discord is incorrect

shareholder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are still looking for developers (PUBG PUBG mobile APEX EFT LOL NARAKA: BLADEPOINT)
    Please add a new discord account: shareholder#6561
    telegram:kosmic6
    Last edited by shareholder; 11-19-2021 at 06:52 AM.