Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PyautoGUI and Pymem..?

Hello!

I was wondering if someone could share their knowledge with me, I've decided to take up coding with python, the last couple of days I've been doing a lot of reading and have hit a point where i'm stuck.

I'd like to make a program that reads from a virtual memory address and if the value is below what the specified amount is in the script the program will then press the "F1" button and repeat this until the value is satisfied, from what I can gather PyMem and PyautoGUI would do this for me, getting autoGUI to work is simple enough but i'm having a hard time understanding Pymem.. C++ looks like it would probably be better for what I need but i'd like to see it through with python.

The program in question doesn't have a "Title" it's just a bunch of numbers that change every few seconds, I'm guessing this is to throw off external programs.

could someone produce a source code that checks a memory address for a specific number and if the number is not true press F1 (loop)
    so I can study it and understand how to put it all together?

Many thanks!

PyautoGUI and Pymem..?