0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we make BOTS if yes then how????

Hey guys,
    i was wondering if anyone could send me in the right direction here

So i know a far bit of Cheat engine now, i am able to find almost everything i need using CE.

what im wondering in MMORPGS, how can i find monsters around me
    i can find like my own characters info
    so im trying to make some kind of radar hack, or something similar, so i can get all the monsters position around me.
    from there if i can find it hopefully i can find their position, with that i can be able to calculate the distance and such to acctually get to the monsters.

so far i have been able to do find my own position in the game Counter strike, and enemy positon and such,
    and in counter strike i am able to find the distance of the enemies and do my stuff with it.

but in MMORPS its different and i can not find the enemies around me, if i click on the enemy i am able to get their ID and level, but without clicking on them i can not find anything about them, is there different ways to find these values with CE or maybe there are other techniques to find these ?

Can we make BOTS if yes then how????
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tony808 View Post
    Hey guys,
    i was wondering if anyone could send me in the right direction here

So i know a far bit of Cheat engine now, i am able to find almost everything i need using CE.

what im wondering in MMORPGS, how can i find monsters around me
    i can find like my own characters info
    so im trying to make some kind of radar hack, or something similar, so i can get all the monsters position around me.
    from there if i can find it hopefully i can find their position, with that i can be able to calculate the distance and such to acctually get to the monsters.

so far i have been able to do find my own position in the game Counter strike, and enemy positon and such,
    and in counter strike i am able to find the distance of the enemies and do my stuff with it.

but in MMORPS its different and i can not find the enemies around me, if i click on the enemy i am able to get their ID and level, but without clicking on them i can not find anything about them, is there different ways to find these values with CE or maybe there are other techniques to find these ?
    Each game handles things differently. I know many of them have a sort of entity list/object manager which contains references to all of the entities (such as players). I'm not really certain what the best way to RE a system like this though. I'm sure there are plenty of valuable resources out there that you can find.