Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow raid bot

Hello ownedcore.

I like to read and see what is new in the hack/bot community and i wonder. I see news rotation bot, grinder bot, gather bot and many hacks but never real fully automatized Raid bot like 25 wow client runed by a bot to farm raid content.
    Why ? What are the reasons that raid/instance are not runed by bot? is wow raid content not scripted ? Bot cant react quick enough ? Too much to code ? How will you do it ? Hard coding machine learning ?
    Plz just ust for the chit chat lest talk about it.

ps:sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by erzx; 11-17-2018 at 02:51 AM.

Wow raid bot
    Dupheadss's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    38/61
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is an interesting concept.
    I think it would be possible just extremely difficult to get the BOT to such a standard, Besides that. For someone to run such a farm they would need a very strong PC.

I also think that the amount of effort one would have to put in to create such a system, just simply wouldn't be worth it!

Never the less interesting topic mate! ^.^

amanuly2003's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In GN10CE, GN20CE and GD20CE with a choice of cedar and mahogany, NEX and dreadnought, are distinguished by a special attention to its essence, if you ignore the aesthetic means, in the G series offer a good quality of the wood, making at affordable prices, suited to make it an attractive tools for guitarists who want to add the acoustic voice in their palette.Mahogany is also redesigned for the sides and back of the GN20CE and GD20CE, while the top is replaced by a solid cedar Board. On the aesthetic side, the pickguard disappears and the purfling becomes cream-colored. Both guitars are equipped with Takamine TP-4TD preamp with built-in tuner and three-band equalizer.Read more about guitar - 9 Best Acoustic Electric Guitar Under 500 in 2019, review