Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there interest in an Instagram automated bot?

Hi there, I have made a bot that visits haqshtags and likes photos from random people given a few hashtags.

I would like to know if there is any type of interest out there on services like this.

This is my first version on the bot but in thinking about adding more features.

When I first started using, I hade a few more than 300 followers, now I have 3k in less than 6 months. Is it worth trying to sell a subscription for like $5 a month?

Is there interest in an Instagram automated bot?
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested, but I know from other forums that they sell services like this and for other social media. Usually the bots become followers and will like a person's photos or posts.

dekinhow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zycamzip View Post
    I am interested, but I know from other forums that they sell services like this and for other social media. Usually the bots become followers and will like a person's photos or posts.
    nice, can you give me some of those website examples so I can study their features?

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, no outside linking of forums allowed here. Have been warned multiple times. But I can attest that most of them sell it as a service. Some of them have upto 50k accounts. Heck of a lot of follower power, though nowhere near the "stars" of those services. Just make a bot which incorporates as many social media programs as you can.

dekinhow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zycamzip View Post
    Sorry, no outside linking of forums allowed here. Have been warned multiple times. But I can attest that most of them sell it as a service. Some of them have upto 50k accounts. Heck of a lot of follower power, though nowhere near the "stars" of those services. Just make a bot which incorporates as many social media programs as you can.
    oh yeah sure...

My goal is to improve the instagram bot so you can have a 30-50 new followers a day. I am still improving the algorithm to see what fits best.
    - like photos from a bunch of hashtags;
    - follow people to see if they follow you back;
    - like photos from followers of a specific profile, in case you are looking for a specific niche.

Does that makes sense?

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which is why I am interested, especially if its an organic builder rather than paying for likes which is just someone's selling you their 300-15k bots as followers. Basically useless likes expect for the power of that many followers it seems like you are important.

emmyHufford's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dekinhow View Post
    Hi there, I have made a bot that visits haqshtags and likes photos from random people given a few hashtags. You can read at https://edubirdie.com/physics-tutor some reviews about it.

I would like to know if there is any type of interest out there on services like this.

This is my first version on the bot but in thinking about adding more features.

When I first started using, I hade a few more than 300 followers, now I have 3k in less than 6 months. Is it worth trying to sell a subscription for like $5 a month?
    HI. I think that some people might be interested in it. So can you share the link to it?

bickxo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember there used to be a software that lets you follow, unfollow, like and repost all in one but is brought down by instagram because of its massive success. seems like Instagram dont like competition