Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help programming bot for a browser game.

Alright, so I'm completely new to botting, and I was wondering where I could go for information to start programming my own bots, and know the ins and outs of everything. I want to start on browser games.

Help programming bot for a browser game.
    derek3e01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are different types of bots. The two most popular are pixel reading / scanning bots that have specific
    actions when a region has been detected to have a specific color or range of colors (simply put). The other
    are memory reading bots. These applications read memory from the specified process. Data is found by
    accessing offsets within the application's memory pool and thus triggering an action.

For browser games I highly suggest using Google Chrome, enable experimental JavaScript, create an extension
    using the extension builder (it's an app built into Chrome that makes creating extensions really easy and fast).
    In that extension you can then isolate the tab and container element that the game is running in, and from there
    you can use a number of different methods for example:

The HTML canvas has a method called getImageData(x, y, width, height)
    You pass in the coordinates and the dimensions of the area you wish to sample from a canvas, and it'll
    return a temporary sample of the specified area. In this case you're going to most likely use pixel searches
    to control the bot.

If you want to get REALLY fancy, I suggest downloading AutoIt (search it from Google) and check out
    the various bots people have made using it. It's a very simple language to learn and you can start doing pixel
    searches and automated clicks, macros, hotkeys, etc in no time.

Sorry if this post seems a bit scattered, I tried to simplify my response as much as humanly possible.

3. Thanks Willy (1 members gave Thanks to derek3e01 for this useful post)
    Thor505's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can do it with help of ChatGPT