Paying for crash course in Shared Object injection under Debian Linux (Jessie 8) x64 menu

User Tag List

mithra0xE8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paying for crash course in Shared Object injection under Debian Linux (Jessie 8) x64

Hey guys,

I've been doing dll / code injection on Windows based system for about 15 years now, but I'm trying to learn to do the same on Linux. I feel fairly comfortable with Debian after working with it this past year, and am able to create GUI applications using SFML / CodeBlocks IDE / gcc compiler / C++ / 64-bit system. Yesterday I compiled a shared object ( .so ) that I would like to inject into an arbitrary process. What I need to learn is How to write the injector, which can be a simple command line tool. One of the resources I've been reading on this is here. I'd like to pay someone for working code that (ideally) they may have already written, with the option to ask basic questions about how it works. It's not that I'm lazy - I'm sure that I could plod through the half-dozen code injection articles I've been reading, but the truth is I learn easier if I start with practical application.

Under Windows, typically I compile a dll that when injected into the target process, creates and maintains a separate window, which I then populate with output from various hooks, using the trampoline method ( and conduct game-play exploits, etc ). This is really my end goal. I've figured out how to get Android games from the Google Play store to install and run (more-or-less) natively under Debian Linux. I need to inject to the 64-bit Android emulator (Shashlik) with my 64-bit dll. I would do this under Windows, but hacking Chrome seems the most frustrating path, with their "double sandbox" design and security features. Anyway.

Please direct message me if you have any experience with Linux injection. I read somewhere Debian may work different than other Linux distributions, I am not sure.

Any interest is appreciated, thanks!

Paying for crash course in Shared Object injection under Debian Linux (Jessie 8) x64