0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C++ Programming Help

So I have been looking into making my own bot for AoC. I have a lot of it planned out in my mind just having a hard time getting started. One of the main issues iIm having is that I need to get the coords to a variable that I can put into a formula. While using cheat engine I have found the variable locations but still haven't gotten that fully worked out. I asked my Data Structures teacher from last semester how to copy a float memory location with an offset to a variable and this is what he gave me to work with.

Assuming the address is in a pointer called ptr you can do the
    following:

float * ptr = address;
    float x;
    memcpy (&x, ptr + offset, 4);

now using the format of a previous poster that has been posting memory locs quite frequently [01A9A108]+0x2C how exactly would I implement this. Is the bit of information my teacher gave me close? Any help would greatly be appreciated. I'm a Computer Science major and I am mainly trying to do this for learning purposes. I feel it would be a great accomplishment to make a working bot. Thanks in advance for any help!

C++ Programming Help
    breezy22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no one?

bumpage

saurabhharshe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanna show off our Discord bot for AoC, which allows you to run a custom leaderboard with user-initiated start times! This allows your friends in timezones less favored by AoC to compete with you on your own custom leaderboard. It also does the normal stuff you'd expect, like showing users' stats and your private leaderboard:

Click to know abot Data Science Course in Pune
    Last edited by saurabhharshe; 07-06-2022 at 05:09 AM.
    [uel=https://www.sevenmentor.com/data-science-course-in-pune.php]Data Science[/url]

Amelialook's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I agree with you Andersen lab is an excellent platform to learn c++, But for a student, the main problem is to gather knowledge about data sciences and some basics of c++ before starting to learn it. Because if your interest is not developed in it then you can't do programming in C++ I serve a lot of my time on this information. I got it on authorityarrow it's a brilliant site, for only basic knowledge or we say it helps in selecting write programing language. But a student needs more of this to know before starting. Which are not available on any platform.; that is a bit reason that many students quit in between. proffered of c++ have to solve this issue for a new generation