Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AimJunkies Private hack exposed

Hello,

I'm posting this around to inform people who maybe be thinking about investing in Aimjunkies PUBG private hack.

DON'T.
    I went though the security checks and the $50 paypalgift fee for this hack around the 1st April that was around the hacks release. The hack that is non refundable was detected in less than a day.
    The sites staff kept taking entry fees into this "private hack" for atleast another week after detection until they decided to close entry. The "hack" was down 6 weeks whilst they "updated" and they released it again last Friday. This time after 6 weeks of updating it was detected in 2 days.

However even after dozens of people have had multiple accounts banned in the last few days they still won't admit to the hack being detected. There current stance is that people are getting banned for not changing their ip, pc name, username or completely reinstalling pubg evertime they get banned.

Point is the whole thing is a shambles. They are taking money from people for a hack that doesnt work, then refusing to issue refunds and banning anybody who speak out against it.

I'd advice to avoid at all costs.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 05-21-2017 at 08:36 AM.

AimJunkies Private hack exposed
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure it's already been said before that you need a battleye bypass to use it. That's the rumor I've heard.
    You are essentially paying 50$ to use Sycore's Battlegrounds hack with insufficient protection. He's a good coder but you're using a cheat that is essentially resold through several sister sites for aimjunkies. Battleye doesn't have to try.

Judging with the ways things are going "iwantcheats" won't release theirs either anytime soon.

Stormfoxy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right but they don't advertise that you need to get a battleeye bypass yourself. They ask you to jump though hoops and go though a series a stupid steps to make it "undetectable" But in reality it just doesnt work. I understand they sell hacks for videogames but does that give them the right to use shady business practices in order to get sales? Personally I don't agree.

Sharps's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/70
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People called him out on the UC thread as well about the lies but he just ignored everyone.

zYN100's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen a lot of people saying it's detected too but when you ask in their shoutbox they say everything is fine but they are no longer accepting customers. TKO is a sister-site to iWantCheats and TKO says they are "out of stock" and tell you to purchase it from IWC for their "first phase release" and once the "second phase" has started they will be selling on TKO-Hack.com again...something fishy going on with these sites currently. I'd advise anybody thinking of purchasing PUBG cheat to avoid these sellers.

EvidenceAA's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zYN100 View Post
    Seen a lot of people saying it's detected too but when you ask in their shoutbox they say everything is fine but they are no longer accepting customers. TKO is a sister-site to iWantCheats and TKO says they are "out of stock" and tell you to purchase it from IWC for their "first phase release" and once the "second phase" has started they will be selling on TKO-Hack.com again...something fishy going on with these sites currently. I'd advise anybody thinking of purchasing PUBG cheat to avoid these sellers.
    Yeah, it's fishy AF. I'd strongly recommend everybody to stay away from IWC. Biggest cash-grab/scam I've never seen before. Used a few weeks ago and got banned within 18 Minutes.

They had over 10 phases with about 20-100 people (so you can guess how many people were using it incl. BE-moles lol).

There were and still are detections within almost every phase, still they claim it is never detected at any time. Also they state they will refund anybody who got banned within 3 days, which was also a blatant lie. People who ask for the ensured refund are being deleted and banned from their forums.

After not getting an answer on my e-mail-banreport after 18 days and a second time after 4-6 days, I opened a dispute on paypal and got my money back by PP after ~10 days.

Not to forget they sell the exact same weekly detected hack on several sister-sites while making people believe and it's an own private slotbased hack.

Just my 2cents to prevent people from losing a lot of money.

nothero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to know where I can buy real cheating
    Last edited by nothero; 08-10-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nothero View Post
    I want to know where I can buy real cheating
    Search for a good coder who trusts you enough to let you use his hacks.

Don't use those public providers tho, you're fighting a losing battle.

manieXe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi

Originally Posted by EvidenceAA View Post
    Yeah, it's fishy AF. I'd strongly recommend everybody to stay away from IWC. Biggest cash-grab/scam I've never seen before. Used a few weeks ago and got banned within 18 Minutes.

They had over 10 phases with about 20-100 people (so you can guess how many people were using it incl. BE-moles lol).

There were and still are detections within almost every phase, still they claim it is never detected at any time. Also they state they will refund anybody who got banned within 3 days, which was also a blatant lie. People who ask for the ensured refund are being deleted and banned from their forums.

After not getting an answer on my e-mail-banreport after 18 days and a second time after 4-6 days, I opened a dispute on paypal and got my money back by PP after ~10 days.

Not to forget they sell the exact same weekly detected hack on several sister-sites while making people believe and it's an own private slotbased hack.

Just my 2cents to prevent people from losing a lot of money.

Could you please tell me the reason you added while making a dispute over paypal? I am one of them like you who got banned with in 5 minutes of gameplay . Its been 7 days but they didn't reply over email. Any help i can seek from you?

Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by manieXe View Post
    Could you please tell me the reason you added while making a dispute over paypal? I am one of them like you who got banned with in 5 minutes of gameplay . Its been 7 days but they didn't reply over email. Any help i can seek from you?
    First of all make screenshots from their forums for your own safety. With that I mean, screenshots from the refund thread as well from the refund-note which appears once you open the dispute on PayPal.

For my refund I chose "Item not as described", also make sure you chose virtual goods.

You have to point out in your message that IWC ensures refunds for people who get banned within 3 days but doesn't grant them in the end. Also it is mandatory to point out that you have already sent-in a banreport by email and haven't received any answer (if that's your case). Be aware that IWC will remove your access within 20 minutes of opening the dispute.
    If you point that out and let it escalate you should get your money back by PayPal in ~10 days.

The key is not to lie to PayPal with some made up stories, provide proof. Should be a piece of cake since they scam people so hard.

Sicc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a culling cheat of them last year that was supposed to be undetected on EAC and I was banned in 1 game and all they did was say "its not detected you cant get a refund" a week later they took the cheat down because it was detected there absolute scum.

orgi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimjunkies is okay for less protected games but their huge userbase still makes them a big target for any anticheat dev. Their pubg hack will never be undetected longer than a few days at most.