7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Does anyone have any good tips or tricks for the game?

I think there should be a section for it since it's getting pretty popular.

Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
    own-slap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CuT View Post
    Does anyone have any good tips or tricks for the game?

I think there should be a section for it since it's getting pretty popular.
    all i know is once its full released i will be selling boost for it :P
    only tip i can give for fps games = gitgut or getout xD

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Do this for higher FOV
    1 Go to C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
    2 Open the Engine file and paste the line below directly under the last line and save
    [/Script/Engine.LocalPlayer]
    AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV
    Right now it's capped at 80, but this fix gives you a huge fov boost and makes first person tolerable.
    I also get more FPS with this.

loadeddeath's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im offering privet ESP for this game. Low prices, only serious customers pls.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 12-10-2017 at 03:57 AM.

paranoia69's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by loadeddeath View Post
    Im offering privet ESP for this game. Low prices, only serious customers pls.
    [Early Access] Update 3 - 13.04.17

• Community Manager

Players,
    Before we move onto what has changed in this week's two patches, I want to briefly talk about the reports of cheating within our game. Before we moved to early access, our core focus was on adding all the needed systems into the game. Now that this is mostly complete, we are focused on optimizing performance, and increasing security to ensure everyone plays fair.
    This is not a simple task, as tackling cheaters is a constant battle, but we are confident that over the coming weeks and months we can implement new measures to make it harder to cheat in the game. This week alone we closed two major holes that allowed current cheats access to the game, and as we move further through Early Access we will continue to track down and further secure the game from those that don't want to play fair.
    As with all games, talk of cheating is discouraged and will be removed from our public facing community forums, not to try to hide it from players, but rather to ensure that those that cheat get no exposure to the public, which is something most of them desire! We hope you understand this point, and bear with us as we work to clean up the game.

Also you only have 4 posts, maybe upload some proof?
    Last edited by DvASystems; 12-10-2017 at 03:57 AM.

6. Thanks DvASystems (1 members gave Thanks to paranoia69 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by paranoia69 View Post
    [Early Access] Update 3 - 13.04.17

• Community Manager

Players,
    Before we move onto what has changed in this week's two patches, I want to briefly talk about the reports of cheating within our game. Before we moved to early access, our core focus was on adding all the needed systems into the game. Now that this is mostly complete, we are focused on optimizing performance, and increasing security to ensure everyone plays fair.
    This is not a simple task, as tackling cheaters is a constant battle, but we are confident that over the coming weeks and months we can implement new measures to make it harder to cheat in the game. This week alone we closed two major holes that allowed current cheats access to the game, and as we move further through Early Access we will continue to track down and further secure the game from those that don't want to play fair.
    As with all games, talk of cheating is discouraged and will be removed from our public facing community forums, not to try to hide it from players, but rather to ensure that those that cheat get no exposure to the public, which is something most of them desire! We hope you understand this point, and bear with us as we work to clean up the game.

Also you only have 4 posts, maybe upload some proof?
    I dont know what they are fixed, but im running my hack on new version no problems. Sorry I never post on this forum. For more info talk to me in skype.

123.jpg You can see that is version after patch.

paranoia69's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by loadeddeath View Post

123.jpg You can see that is version after patch.
    I could take a screenshot of myself, paint it over in photoshop and voilá - ESP Scam
    If you would be serious about that, you just had to upload a video with Nvidia Shadow Play with some action and actuall features.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could take a screenshot of myself, paint it over in photoshop and voilá - ESP Scam
    If you would be serious about that, you just had to upload a video with Nvidia Shadow Play with some action and actuall features.
    Please add me on skype I will provide all info you need as well as presentation.

spikey_paul's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this guy is 100% a scammer, his cheat works enough to show you but doesn't actually work when it comes time to use it.
    Dc/s happen after about 2-3 mins of game time when using it.
    He has found out how to esp but he can't maintain it. avoid this.

11. Thanks Nhira, DvASystems (2 members gave Thanks to spikey_paul for this useful post)
    ThorstenTA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before i'm looking for help i just wanna buy this game tho!

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's not private, he just compiled this cheat and disabled the BattlEye service to test the cheat out.
    GitHub - G-E-N-E-S-I-S/BattlegroundsChams: Simple chams wallhack for Player Unknowns Battlegrounds using a D3D11DrawIndexed hook

Originally Posted by spikey_paul View Post
    this guy is 100% a scammer, his cheat works enough to show you but doesn't actually work when it comes time to use it.
    Dc/s happen after about 2-3 mins of game time when using it.
    He has found out how to esp but he can't maintain it. avoid this.
    That is correct, when you disable BattlEye service you can inject cheats that you want to test but you will get kicked within 1-3 mins.

veni101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this is considered necro'ing on this board, so feel free to delete/block/ban/move.

I've been playing this game a bit since last May. Somewhere around 400 hours. More and more frequently recently I've been in games where I get sniped from miles away with no LoS by someone spraying full auto... and I just wonder what kind of satisfaction that must bring. I played with an aimbot/esp once I think in cs 1.3 for about 10 mins and after the 1st kill just thought to myself: "this is pointless"

My question is for those who do and still use esp/wallhack/aimbot/norecoil/triggerbots and the like in pubg (which somewhat tries to give a realistic ballistic experience in an online multiplayer): why bother? Playing games is the best way to waste time, in my view. Why ruin it for yourself by subverting the impact of your own abilities? I'm probably brain-damaged, but I got a couple wins by sheer perseverance and luck, and maybe a nice headshot now and then. The satisfaction of those wins outweighs the frustration of the other 99%+ losses. Would you use one to compete if your hardware setup was not good enough to play on even ultra low settings at 30 fps+?

I've been looking for answers for a while, even read the wiki article on 'cheating in online games' which ,surprise-surprise, is really disputed. So I figured, why not ask here. I use TurboHud to this day in D3 when I want to farm a rift solo (talk about braindead gaming), and in 97-99' I used everything I could find in Ultima Online to get an edge (or even just to compete) but in an mmorpg where death meant losing everything you held, the stakes were a lot "higher" in my mind because a frag meant hours of work lost. In pubg you reset every 30 mins, so all that's left is KDR and leaderboard position? If you reach a level where you would play competitively (read professionally, streaming or otherwise), you wouldn't be able to use a cheat without being ousted within minutes... Trolling for 'teh lulz'? I just don't get it.

Anyway, I don't know if this is a rant or a whine or a legit question. I guess you decide. I'm genuinely curious.

15. Thanks DvASystems (1 members gave Thanks to veni101 for this useful post)
    toyz89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..... its to pump and dump crates ... if you couldn't sell stuff on marketplace there would be far less cheaters

17. Thanks veni101 (1 members gave Thanks to toyz89 for this useful post)
    veni101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a good explanation. So the end-game is to then auction rare items in any game using 3rd party auction houses for real money that you can cash out right? I can get that I guess, but is that lucrative enough to make a living of it? What kinds of cheats would allow you to farm that way undetected for an amount of time necessary to make it worthwhile? Please forgive my naivete, I work in trade system networks. This isn't really my field of expertise lol

I saw an article about super rare cs:go skins selling for 5 digit figures if I recall correctly. I guess this side-business isn't so different that the gold-selling industry in mmo's. I would love to learn more in an academical way. If anyone is willing to mentor in exchange for info, services, or just fun, drop me a PM?

pubg2070's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this might be helpful to you Pubg Latest Hack 2018 [ Updated 2018 Working ] .Thanks me later