Paladins Boosting! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hiyaa12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paladins Boosting!

Ex pro player who has gotten Grandmasters every season. decided to give up pursing the game due to the pro league lower its prize winnings and removing salaries, been boosting a bit here and there. Got a couple accounts to GM already. My current rates are $8 for 5 games or $20 for 15 games. Not only can I play on your account but I also have plenty of smurfs to duo with you during the process! On top of getting you to whatever rank you are satisfied with, Ill teach you the basic fundamentals of the game and the ranked meta that you can abuse to your advantage to climb and get easy wins. If you're interested my discord is Hiyaa4968, I also gonna start a server so you can also just join from. Can play on any server ping wont change the fact that we will win majority of our games. I will provide proof of GM account, match history of previous boost, and a vouch. Thank you so much for taking the time in reading this and hoping to hear from you! quick discord access invite : Hiyaa's server

PROOF:

hiyaa gm.jpg

hiyaa match histroy.jpg

Paladins Boosting!