πŸ† SKYRANT Ai πŸ† #1 PRIVATE TOOL πŸ† 10+ GAMES IN 1 TOOL πŸ† 3 YEARS UNDETECTED menu

User Tag List

YodaSales's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ† SKYRANT Ai πŸ† #1 PRIVATE TOOL πŸ† 10+ GAMES IN 1 TOOL πŸ† 3 YEARS UNDETECTED

DISCORD: flameos90

POWERED BY AI & MULTI-COLOR:

PALADINS (MULTI-COLOR)

COUNTERSTRIKE:2 (AI)

VALORANT (MULTI-COLOR + AI)

OVERWATCH (MULTI-COLOR + AI)

AND 10+ MORE GAMES IN ONE TOOL! (AI)

Skyrant Forums (12k+ Members): Forums.skyrant.net

PURCHASE HERE: Skyrant.sellup.io

Code:
    https://skyrant.net
    https://forums.skyrant.net
    https://skyrant.sellup.io/

Originally Posted by Destielship View Post
    +rep It's legit, needs a bit of work but so far it's exactly what was promised! would be cool to have esp with
    Originally Posted by polkatoes View Post
    I bought lifetime and have been using this triggerbot for a month now. Super easy to set up and it works really well. It's customizable, and it's especially gratifying when you're sniping. If you have proper crosshair placement you'll be getting those headshots pronto!
    Originally Posted by RoXox View Post
    I agree, very professionally handled in my opinion with outstanding results, keep up the good work!

I can vouch for this team, they handle everything very pro wise.
    Originally Posted by ViperC View Post
    I can vouch 100% for skyrant and how they handle everything.
    I have been using Skyrant since beta and i have never seen a project handle everything so properly as they do.

Top notch service cheat and very accurate performance especially on snipers.
    Originally Posted by Sedechka View Post
    Hello!
    Decided to write a review after using this product for about 11 days straight.
    I've been cheating in every game I've ever played and came across a lot of products, but Skyrant is definately of the best on the market right now. :kreygasm:
    Support is on the highest level from both Grey and Maga. Fully customizable and easy to set up.
    Currently the best there is , if I have to vote overall its 9/10. I'll keep 9 just because there is always a room to improve. :kappapride:
    Originally Posted by sometroops View Post
    It works incredibly well for sniping. I just hold my corners and it does the work for me. I highly recommend this trigger bot.
    Originally Posted by Valevelis View Post
    Recently purchased vipercheats 1 month and didnÒ€ℒt know that reinstalling windows changes the hwid for vipercheats, however support was able to get me and upgrade to skyrant and managed to get it working, triggerbot is great however it misses some of the shots if you donÒ€ℒt place your crosshair properly. Works as intended, would recommend 9/10
    Originally Posted by bladefeb5 View Post
    Skyrant is the best, Always up and working. Never been banned or even called out using it. Support is beyond amazing, going the extra mile and make sure everything is perfect. Cannot recommend more, actually a sell that acts like a company who operates professionally and knows what they are doing.
    Originally Posted by LiqMadiq View Post
    Nicely well done product.
    The only legit ones in this scam market.
    glws
    Originally Posted by sconnect View Post
    Used Skyrant in high Immortal very responsive triggerbot as long as you know where to aim. Requested a private build and got a reply back within hours. Support has been very good to me and helped me with my errors.

Would recommend if you're looking for a good trigger bot. As always use safely and not blatant and you wont get banned.

Happy cheating
    Originally Posted by jarui View Post
    Best and friendly support Γ’β„’Β₯
    Originally Posted by CrimsontheFox View Post
    I've been using Skyrant for months now, since last September. Fantastic product. It works well, rarely do I have issues with it. Honestly, the best part about it, aside from the fact I use it on my main with 0 bans, is the support. All the support for Skyrant is fantastic and quick. I highly recommend it if you're on the fence about a triggerbot.
    Originally Posted by ktrizzle View Post
    Awesome product! Used for 3 days, incredibly impressed with customer service, as well as the product its self. Easy setup, even easier to use. Upgraded to v2, waiting for release will edit for further analysis.
    edit: v2 is great, a lot more responsive, and seems easier to customize. I dont think the hotkeys to change gun cfg work tho.
    Originally Posted by petergripihn View Post
    Hello Guys!

I want you tell you my review about the product:

First of all the Support ist very great , u get help on any questions with fast answers and very professional answers.
    There is no way i had somewhere als a nice support like this , the support is always available on discord and u get instantly instructions how to install the product.

In the Forum you get some extra help about fresh configs u can use they very nice to use i tried out settings from a Immortal Elo Player and what can i say.

The Product is doing what it needs to do , ez kills ez headshots i mean the sheriff , operator , marschall are beasts! If i am holding an angle its definitly a 100% kill.

Even with the Vandal on Long Range or Phantom are ez onetaps.

The Security is nuts , i never saw a product whats so long UD like Skyrant and the price? It's the cheapest and safest product u can get , i was looking for so much tools and my decision was skyrant and i dont want anything else again.

10/10 - what ur waiting for? buy and snowball the game.

cheers!
    Originally Posted by aziaram View Post
    Only use for awp, marshall and deagle. Its superb for those with snipers being the best experience. 2 years now i've use skyrant and no complaints other than a wave that hit a few many months ago. But water under the bridge, they've been my go to for being safe as possible.

9/10
    Originally Posted by Product_info View Post
    best cheat out there iv used both of them they work great good price to!
    Originally Posted by Deft97 View Post
    +vouch its a good tool to use
    Originally Posted by luucaspaatrick View Post
    I just bought it and so far it works good, easy setup and accurate.

Very easy to use and safe TY TY

+REP
    Originally Posted by SEEH4U5 View Post
    Everything from purchase to use was perfect. The program works without any problems. The support (in my case Aertemis) always answers quickly and reliably.

No problems since 3 months of use.

Definitely recommended.
    Originally Posted by 0usu View Post
    I have had it over a year and it is easy to set up and UD since I bought it

+REP
    Originally Posted by ShiNamb View Post
    Skyrant is what I was looking for, nice support, a decent forum with everything you need in it. The software was easy to setup and been using it a lot lately

+rep
    Originally Posted by big555dddd View Post
    +rep best cheat
    Originally Posted by DjTal View Post
    +Rep Support is Friendly and Quick answer and helps to solved any issues if u having one
    Originally Posted by Rayman16p View Post
    Review after 1 year

-Cheat is working
    -Fast and good support
    -Not detected for over 1 year
    -Easy Setup
    Originally Posted by outfluxmusic View Post
    +rep easy to use, op
    Originally Posted by MamaOnJoe View Post
    I am a new user, but I've been using this cheat for a month now and I've got to say that this triggerbot is op af.

What I can say right now is:
    - No ban
    - Easy to setup
    - Good support

You do need good crosshair placement though for guns like sheriff, vandal, ghost, phantom. But for operator or chamber ult, it is just free kills. You are not missing when you hold angles and corners. Got to ascendant in a few days from D1.

10/10

Originally Posted by The Mandalorian View Post
    Purchased, a very good triggerbot with some extra features, the outline selecting process is very nice aswell makes things a lot easier.
    Definitely very different from other triggerbots and a lot better.
    Originally Posted by machino9999 View Post
    This is my very honest review but first review ever so i do my best. The bot is better then any other triggerbot i have used before, this seems to be a new bot and others all seem the same to me. I like how you can easily make this work. This is not 100% accurate but maybe 95% but i'm on 60 fps locked and this feels very smooth to other triggerbots. I have also tested scoping and that goes realy nice, sniping is very good experience on yellow and purple outline detection.

Thank you and goodluck i hope to see nice updates in the future.
    Originally Posted by light3312 View Post
    Update:
    Works good, easy to use.
    Originally Posted by RB1000 View Post
    I just bought it and so far it works good, easy setup and accurate.
    Can't wait for later updated!
    Originally Posted by FelixAE7 View Post
    it works good i like the outline selector
    Originally Posted by RoXox View Post
    I purchased the bot earlier and promised to leave an update.

The bot is definitely a lot better than other triggerbots on the market right now and i think it is because the cheat looks for the exact colors that your PC has because of the build in color picker while other bots look for a specific color pre-defined, filters or difficult settings.

I can honestly say that Skyrant does their job very well in bringing a new type of color bot to the market that does things a lot better and actually works solid.

I'm excited for their future releases in regards of updates.

+1 from me, i can recommend it.
    Originally Posted by otowasaki View Post
    vouch.
    I tried several trigger like dominator externalhands. This is the easiest one to setup. Only thing u need to do is just pick outline and everything working then. Trigger working well also include operator.
    My display resolution is 2k and it's perfect working for me. So i think it's all resolution supported.
    10/10
    PS:staff said next patch will add toggle key and hold key. That's what I want for operator xD
    Originally Posted by Gokuza90 View Post
    this is very good valorant bot it is so easy to use and works good. for pistol i use ghost, gun is vandal or phantom and operator is realy good too
    Originally Posted by Aikoi View Post
    Support is friendly and fast, they developed toggle hotkeys after i asked but i understood other people had demand for it too.
    Setup is very simple and the bot reacts very sharp that is why i needed the toggle because of corner situations, the bot will not miss a shot.

I'm very impressed, i'm happy i bought.
    Originally Posted by GRAYfilski View Post
    10/10

I got this cheat about a day ago. This triggerbot is amazing. It is super responsive and customizable. The cheat was super easy to set up and use as well. Within the 24 hours that I have owned this cheat, the devs have all ready put out 2 updates adding a bunch of new features. Updating is super quick and easy and by no means a hassle. The devs were amazing. They responded super fast and they were extremely helpful and polite and friendly. Overall this is a great cheat and I would 100% recommend it to anyone that is interested.

Thank you Skyrant devs for making an amazing cheat for a better than fair price!
    Originally Posted by CShart View Post
    I have bought the cheat not knowing what to expect, my last encounter with triggerbots was not good but this skyrant looked very good and it was cheap aswell so i decided to give it a try.

I'm very satisfied with skyrant, to my surprise it was better then the other pixel bots i have used before, but this is also because of the custom outline find tool that they made, which i have not seen elsewhere before.

The staff is also updating their tool very frequently and supprot seems to be always active for me.

I can highly recommend Skyrant if you want a low key high performance cheat.
    It has my vouch one hundred percent.
    Originally Posted by J3SU5 View Post
    Bought for a week this triggerbot. Before a purchase, i thought, it will be a usual uselless pixelbot.
    But how wrong i was..

Here is my opinion on what the purchased product is:
    1) Gys added custom binds with the hold option, which is unrealistically useful.
    2) Triggerbot is very useful for snipers, Guardian, Sheriff, and especially Ghost, this triggerbot has an incredible impact, cuz you will be able to prefire as Radiants. Ofc, u can use it on each gun, but u need to select settings for each weapon and for urself playstyle. Someone likes to play with fov 12 and firerate 6, someone use higher values. All is changable and customisable
    In just two days, I upgraded my rank for three positions from D1 to Immortal1, and I'm very happy that bought this triggerbot.
    3) Deep customization. Most pixelbots dictate which enemy color you must to use. In Skyrant you can choose which color of the player's backlight to use. U wanna purple? U r welcome. Or maybe yellow, like me? Not a problem too.

In general, it is 9/10. I'll take off 1point forthe problem listed in the 2nd paragraph. But Im sure that it will be fixed, cuz the guys are really kind and quickly help clients.

Hf with skyrant.
    Originally Posted by Flux.1337 View Post
    Bought this just to test it, actually considering buying lifetime.
    I've tried other externals before, and this by far beats them all; this is mainly due to their amazing support, excellent pixelbot and the color selector. It also allows for certain FOV settings and firerate settings which is handy when using different weapons, as other externals I have used do not offer this kind of functionality. IMO this is the best external on the market, price wise and functionality wise; both the owner and dev/owner are very helpful and any issues have been resolved within an hour of me reporting it to them.

I've gone from Plat 1 to Diamond 2 in two and a half days, and I've won every game except one (wasn't related bad teammates)

For an external this is amazing and the set up is extremely easy, with little to no configuring required.

10/10, I would recommend and I would purchase again
    Originally Posted by joey6969 View Post
    Works as intended I'm excited for the new updates to come as there planing a lot more for this! +REP
    Originally Posted by Grasman86 View Post
    This is by far the best triggerbot that has ever been created.

It is extremely easy to setup, it has top notch performance, it is sniper compatible, staff changes builds every 2-3 days for everyone through autopatch.
    Developer is very active, bugs get fixed fast, support is a big active and friendly team.

I genuinely can't say anything bad about Skyrant.

Huge vouch!
    Originally Posted by legendkray View Post
    They really know what they are doing and they are doing a great job for sure. Support is SUPERB. They are fast and when you have a problem they immediately try to help you. Their update calendar is pretty good they are planning to release pretty cool stuff soon so I am pretty hyped for them too. A clean and understandable Discord server is one another advantage too. Big thanks to the owner and support here. 10/10
    Originally Posted by Keelay View Post
    Can vouch for the seller, he's a good dude and has put alot of work into this product ^.^
    Originally Posted by cogan27 View Post
    It happens very rarely for me to leave a review on a product, (I have been a member of this forum for 5 years and I have only made a few posts) but this time I absolutely had to make an exception. I start by saying that the tool is really fantastic, very different from many other triggerbots that are out there and that I have PERSONALLY tested. The trigger is much more reactive and if properly set it does its job in a truly excellent way. There are only two values Ò€‹Ò€‹that can be changed, according to the chosen setting the trigger can be:

- useless (if incorrectly set)
    - rage (if set incorrectly as it becomes so precise and instantaneous that it seems almost not legit)
    - legit (if set properly you will simply look like good players)

I want to clarify that before leaving this review I used the trigger for about 10 days (daily) and today I bought a lifetime license because I am really satisfied with the product and I want to support these guys.

Also if we are here, we are all a bit of cheats, and I have tried a lot of cheats in different games, but a support like this I had never found until today. The guys are ready to help you with any of your requests, and above all they are open to new ideas and listen a lot to the suggestions of their users. I really appreciated this aspect as well as the trigger to buy this lifetime, these guys deserve to be supported especially for the commitment they are putting into their project. Not to mention seeing 3 updates in 7 days, practically every 2 days you have some new features to use. If I have to cast a vote overall we are very close to 10/10. Also I want to point out that there was a little misunderstanding with a member of their staff, do you know how the discussion ended? That we both had a good laugh and friends like before, which is not easy to find with all the managers / scammers around. Really congratulations guys!
    Originally Posted by theladydark1 View Post
    I bought 1 week ago the weekly key, what to say.. one of the best trigger bot that i ever try, to be honest i try many, but the precision of this one is different, i will definitely buy more from you guys, keep up the good work!
    Originally Posted by QuzFlips View Post
    The cheat itself is pretty good, does need some improvements,but overall a solid 8/10.
    Good job
    Last edited by YodaSales; 12-08-2023 at 07:10 PM.
    β€Ž
    Counterstrike 2 - Valorant - Overwatch & more in 1 tool! ----> SKYRANT.NET

πŸ† SKYRANT Ai πŸ† #1 PRIVATE TOOL πŸ† 10+ GAMES IN 1 TOOL πŸ† 3 YEARS UNDETECTED
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    β€Ž
    Counterstrike 2 - Valorant - Overwatch & more in 1 tool! ----> SKYRANT.NET