1/23
    Trade Feedback
    116 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by virus1x View Post
    Okay well since it's default is 1920x1080 when I aim and shoot on 1680x1050 it's not hitting shit It can't aim worth a damn.
    You just need to adjust offsets. Chidori will help if you'll contact him

Gotchabot Remastered Support Thread
    plasticfork's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my login credentials and downloaded it. I assume GameCenter is where I can edit values and set up the bot, but it won't launch GameCenter and it tells me BigUp2.dll is missing. I can use the Loader and then launch Overwatch, but I have no way to change any settings. I sent CHIDORI a friend request on Discord and am waiting for him to accept me. Is there any help I can get here in the mean time? Can someone send me the missing .dll? Or am I doing something wrong? Confused.

edit: I found BigUp2.dll on a .dll site and put it in the data folder, but now I get a different error saying "The procedure entry point _BigUp_SetWebRequestLog@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library"

another problem: when I use the loader and launch OW, i go into training range to try to see if anything works, game crashes everytime i select a hero.
    Last edited by plasticfork; 02-08-2019 at 04:58 PM.

vegapalomar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by plasticfork View Post
    I got my login credentials and downloaded it. I assume GameCenter is where I can edit values and set up the bot, but it won't launch GameCenter and it tells me BigUp2.dll is missing. I can use the Loader and then launch Overwatch, but I have no way to change any settings. I sent CHIDORI a friend request on Discord and am waiting for him to accept me. Is there any help I can get here in the mean time? Can someone send me the missing .dll? Or am I doing something wrong? Confused.

edit: I found BigUp2.dll on a .dll site and put it in the data folder, but now I get a different error saying "The procedure entry point _BigUp_SetWebRequestLog@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library"

another problem: when I use the loader and launch OW, i go into training range to try to see if anything works, game crashes everytime i select a hero.

I am in the same position as you, except for the game crashing. I downloaded c++ redistributable 2017 like CHIDORI said and reset graphics to default and nothing is working still. Not sure what else I can do until I get an answer back.

Bolon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by plasticfork View Post

WHat i do is a wait 12 seconds per every action and that way doesnt crash....i have a very powerful machine but still this is what i do:

-run loader, wait 6 seconds after is opened
    -select ow, click run then wait 10-12 seconds after the window is looking for game....do not do any more actions in the meantime with anything
    -open blizzard, wait 8 seconds
    -click on play game to open ow then let em load and after is complete loaded (do not perform any action all the while) wait 12 seconds.
    -After the 12 seconds make sure program is stopped.
    -Go to training area, choose a hero.
    -run the bot, make sure all is working
    -go to play.

Like this i havent had any issues with crashing, once or twice the window became black in ow so i hjad to restart the pc......but almost never.

Have fun

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bolon View Post
    WHat i do is a wait 12 seconds per every action and that way doesnt crash....i have a very powerful machine but still this is what i do:

-run loader, wait 6 seconds after is opened
    -select ow, click run then wait 10-12 seconds after the window is looking for game....do not do any more actions in the meantime with anything
    -open blizzard, wait 8 seconds
    -click on play game to open ow then let em load and after is complete loaded (do not perform any action all the while) wait 12 seconds.
    -After the 12 seconds make sure program is stopped.
    -Go to training area, choose a hero.
    -run the bot, make sure all is working
    -go to play.

Like this i havent had any issues with crashing, once or twice the window became black in ow so i hjad to restart the pc......but almost never.

Have fun
    I'll try this but I don't even understand how to run the bot. I can't open the GameCenter app because it gives me an error every time. I don't know of any keybinds to control it once I'm in OW...nothing is explained in the readme or anywhere. The instructions are very bad.

It doesn't make a difference, I tried these waiting periods and I've installed c++ 2017 and reset graphics in the game multiple times. It crashes when I pick a hero. This doesn't happen when I run OW normally without the hack. So basically this thing doesn't work and I'm starting to feel I wasted my money. CHIDORI barely responds on Discord, all I got out of him is to install C++ 2017 and reset graphics, no other help.
    Last edited by plasticfork; 02-10-2019 at 04:39 AM.

Nugiyen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone got some mccree settings they'd be willing to share? I'm having trouble getting a good lockon.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone tell me when and where I'm able to change settings? I am told I'm supposed to see a window pop up with 'values' that I can change but this NEVER happens. Is there a keybind I'm not being told about? Please help, it's been DAYS and I still can't run this...the help on discord is so vague, the readme is useless.

Here is exactly what I am doing:

Start Loader
    It says Searching for game...
    I launch Overwatch and get onto main menu
    Nothing happens
    I alt-tab and the Loader/whatever is now closed
    Nothing happens
    If I try to launch Loader again at this point it crashes Overwatch
    If I try to pick a game mode or hero it crashes

I never get given a pop-up window or anything, nothing works
    Last edited by plasticfork; 02-12-2019 at 05:52 PM.

lsone00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm waiting 2 hour for mail

update:
    3 hour
    When can I use it?

update:
    I buyed a purchase today, but the game crashes.
    discord contact me plz
    Last edited by lsone00; 02-18-2019 at 09:06 PM.

mooka0002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already have c++ redistributable 2017

also pixel step set to 1 and still crashes upon starting a match or entering training field.

--problem resolved--
    Last edited by mooka0002; 02-21-2019 at 02:47 PM.

MetalRott's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased, Waiting for Launcher Info, Will Review once I test and tune it. I hope seller get's to my order soon, I'd like to grind these last 2 days of this Season.

[Edit] I installed it, it was running Okay, I got a lot of issues like once I would shoot it would shake the aim left and right really quickly, I couldn't use it with allot of characters, if you are too far the shaking would miss allot of the shots. Once I would let of Mouse 1 it would randomly aim somewhere else.

[Edit] THE GAME NO LONGER RUNS it Crashes every time I try to use GotchaBot. I don't know what's going on now!

Error — imgbb.com

[Edit] I got it to run again but now it is aiming straight up once I hit the target once with any charachter, I am having allot of issues with this and the "Instructions" are not very good for any of these issues. The Aim is all over the place, I put the setting back to stock and nothing is helping it.

I am using Windows 10

Overwatch 2019-02-26 04-43-46 on Vimeo
    Last edited by MetalRott; 02-26-2019 at 05:55 AM.

zemana's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/23
    Trade Feedback
    116 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MetalRott View Post
    Purchased, Waiting for Launcher Info, Will Review once I test and tune it. I hope seller get's to my order soon, I'd like to grind these last 2 days of this Season.

[Edit] I installed it, it was running Okay, I got a lot of issues like once I would shoot it would shake the aim left and right really quickly, I couldn't use it with allot of characters, if you are too far the shaking would miss allot of the shots. Once I would let of Mouse 1 it would randomly aim somewhere else.

[Edit] THE GAME NO LONGER RUNS it Crashes every time I try to use GotchaBot. I don't know what's going on now!

Error — imgbb.com

[Edit] I got it to run again but now it is aiming straight up once I hit the target once with any charachter, I am having allot of issues with this and the "Instructions" are not very good for any of these issues. The Aim is all over the place, I put the setting back to stock and nothing is helping it.

I am using Windows 10

Overwatch 2019-02-26 04-43-46 on Vimeo
    Set skip frames to 3. Game won't crash

HiddenName's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you have time, talk to me on Discord, the login is not working

Update: Works
    Last edited by HiddenName; 03-02-2019 at 05:28 AM.

zemana's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/23
    Trade Feedback
    116 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HiddenName View Post
    if you have time, talk to me on Discord, the login is not working
    Problem solved

Amerinide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting for them to update my hwid...

Got new PC..

tntnukelur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are the servers down right now? cause thats what its saying

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast