0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Erfman View Post
    I reported various bug by mail. Including that of a great loss of precision of 8 to 15% depending on the character and more than a shot on three who managed in cars against more than one out of two before. He's working on it.

You must increase your FPS rate by disabling the Vsync if it is enabled. He is too low. This bug has also appeared at home with 60 FPS on the latest version, I'm moving to 300 fps and no more tremors (GTX1070).

The last update of Overwatch compared to your concerns of color has made one regressed of almost 1 year on the quality of this last one. I have the impression that purple is a dressing (temporary) and this has added a significant drop in the quality of this program.
    You talk about free software but you must know that since Blizzard has integrated its anti-cheat system with the color variable the majority not found a parry. Now I think Blizzard has done the same thing by changing the color palette again. Obviously we speak of color not perceptible supposed to be deceived the software, not the red you see on the screen.
    it on 60 because that the only way i can record it. having run at 300fps does not help the aim one bit, changing every setting to low with Vsync disabled does nothing at all than if i had them on epic with Vsync enabled.

Sharpeye support thread
    S3FRS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IdealRAM View Post
    This is the issue with mine, Overwatch - YouTube
    Seems to be only good with Sym,DVA,tracer and bastion.

too bad, the bot worked pretty well before the last update, now we must play against purple targets with a program degraded .. hope that Sharpeye us out a correct update.
    in the meantime I prefer testing other software ...

piki20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Support got back to me and asked for my order ID. Sent them the info almost two days ago, they havent sent me the new version. Anyone else experiencing this?

notRespire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by piki20 View Post
    Support got back to me and asked for my order ID. Sent them the info almost two days ago, they havent sent me the new version. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Sent my Order ID and HWID. Still no answer back.

guess we just gotta be patient.

SleepyQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by notRespire View Post
    Sent my Order ID and HWID. Still no answer back.

guess we just gotta be patient.
    it takes some time almost 24Hours

Bananaowned's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting on my Update file.. i sent them my order id and hwid over 30 hours ago.. and still no reply :/

NOT a Dispute
    Last edited by Bananaowned; 03-26-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Bananaowned's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    received my Update finally... however; its super shaky compared to before the update hope they fix it soon...
    Tried alot of different builds but no avail still...

gordonslappy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish they posted the builds on a forum or something. I get they dont want people to use the same numbers as that creates suspicion but they could use "x"s as place holders for some values which would put people on the right track atleast. I have used this product for a couple of days now, it works its not great but it definitely does something. My tracer accuracy is about 41% at best I am able to do better manually aiming but it helps getting tricky pics as you can focus on movement more. It pretty much only works close up within a reinhardt shield of someone if that makes sense. Non of the presets worked for distance heroes and obviously there is no projectile hero profiles. I am not sure how the trigger bot works but when I tried it, it did nothing. Hoping there is an update after the purple update that makes it better. If anyone have tips how to use the trigger bot please PM me.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910