0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    Did you miss this post completely then? :

The Real Question BIG BOI

can we use the bugged version (non-rollback reformed version) ? is it say? it's not detected?

Sharpeye ban reports and discussions
    LuminaireXIII's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PUSHBabe View Post
    The Real Question BIG BOI

can we use the bugged version (non-rollback reformed version) ? is it say? it's not detected?
    Nope ppl banned with that as well.

Lowfi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharpeye is constnatly dodging my requests through email. This is a joke. 60$ COMPLETELY wasted since its unusable. And whats the point of getting "Compensation" when we will probably get banned AGAIN

brad009's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the bot the first day it came back.. I used it for a maybe max 2 days, and then i never used it again.. And i'm not banned, so must have been from when he rolled back or maybe a recent detection as my account is all fine
    Would also like to add that you are all using a public pixelbot, dont be suprised you got banned...

ExtraGravy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so I got banned on my first and old account I've spent a bit on, lol. That was completely my bad but money can be made easily anyway so lels.

Here's the clincher. I think I got banned when I used the rollbacked one. Currently using new loader and no bans so far on new account. I think I got detected on the old one, though I can't say for sure for others here who got banned on new loader.

Reason for believing it's the old one: someone above mentioned that it was slowing down when shooting. I brought this up with support (Razz to be exact) that the snaps are insane for the old one on my account/machine. I can't get what others were saying that it was smooth and all. The snaps were too obvious and, well, snappy. And every time it happens I get a mini-freeze of the screen. Not a frame drop -- a mini-freeze. I can run the game just fine at 300fps more or less so it's not a perf issue.

Used new one for 2 hours against bots in Game Browser. Waiting for shit to materialize but looks safe. Don't try it though. Currently abused the Humble Bundle with a throwaway email to test.

TLDR: New one looks safe for me, old one is shit. Got banned on my original account, currently on a smurf and looks safe. Gonna continue testing until I receive the banhammer (if it ever arrives at all).

kapparinoz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should i wait using it? they havent answered emails today..

satan69's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kapparinoz View Post
    Should i wait using it? they havent answered emails today..
    Yes dont use as of right now.

ExtraGravy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest waiting it out. Even if I'm not encountering anything, better that we get updates from Sharp himself regarding this.

As with all bots, bans are undesirable but they are a reality.

KevenCC's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    21/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ExtraGravy View Post
    Okay, so I got banned on my first and old account I've spent a bit on, lol. That was completely my bad but money can be made easily anyway so lels.

Here's the clincher. I think I got banned when I used the rollbacked one. Currently using new loader and no bans so far on new account. I think I got detected on the old one, though I can't say for sure for others here who got banned on new loader.

Reason for believing it's the old one: someone above mentioned that it was slowing down when shooting. I brought this up with support (Razz to be exact) that the snaps are insane for the old one on my account/machine. I can't get what others were saying that it was smooth and all. The snaps were too obvious and, well, snappy. And every time it happens I get a mini-freeze of the screen. Not a frame drop -- a mini-freeze. I can run the game just fine at 300fps more or less so it's not a perf issue.

Used new one for 2 hours against bots in Game Browser. Waiting for shit to materialize but looks safe. Don't try it though. Currently abused the Humble Bundle with a throwaway email to test.

TLDR: New one looks safe for me, old one is shit. Got banned on my original account, currently on a smurf and looks safe. Gonna continue testing until I receive the banhammer (if it ever arrives at all).
    Great review- I'd stay off all bots for now to be safe.

Originally Posted by ExtraGravy View Post
    I suggest waiting it out. Even if I'm not encountering anything, better that we get updates from Sharp himself regarding this.

As with all bots, bans are undesirable but they are a reality.
    This comment sums up the entire thread.

Thanks G/R
    25/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be ok with a ban wave every 1-3 months but not every 5-6 days!

Daniel58's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys lets stop talking its our fault because we used their program even if they say its " super duper undetected "

kappamemes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive had the cheat for a total of 3 months now first month worked so well no bans or screen locks and the 2nd month i got banned at the end. Honestly this bot is very good. at least the roll back was way better then the previous one even tho its a rolled back version. I only mained widow and climbed from plat to gm in a few days averaging 70% scoped acc the whole time. The bot its self is a super good bot all tho it just started to get detected im sure sharpeye can handle it. Me personally i dont mind if i get banned once a month because it is a public cheat and one of the best for only 60 dollars.I do understand the ban the first time but it would have been way better to actually test the build before sending it to us. Then again everyone was crying on forum so you really had no choice.

furiousg3orge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daniel58 View Post
    Guys lets stop talking its our fault because we used their program even if they say its " super duper undetected "
    Then they need to stop advertising it as safe. The road goes both ways.

Thanks G/R
    25/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kelk22 View Post
    so is it safe to use now?
    I followed all steps did everything that was said by support im banned on 2 accounts now from new version. Only used reformed no rollback this new time. I would say no. Didnt change profiles or edit in game. Brand new account as well. Just got new account friday. Just played yesterday got it to lv5. Woke up today banned. I don't understand.
    Last edited by LuminaireXIII; 09-16-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Kelk22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so its not lol. rip

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast