25/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by h3llw4y View Post
    Its Detected dont buy from him i got banned i 1 month as well in 2 account. my other account i only played 2 games and still got banned
    Bro, it was undetected for months lol. This happend before. He fixed it within a few days.

Dont tell people not to buy just because your an idiot. Hacks on all games will eventually be detected. The programer has to then update the hack. You allways use hacks on a account you dont care about. Allthough I made a stupid mistake myself. I bought the 10$ costume just the day before I was banned lol. Im gonna do a charge back on my card for the lootboxes and costume I bought. Fuck blizzard.
    Last edited by LuminaireXIII; 08-23-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Cry about your bans here 5.0
    Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    185/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Whatson View Post
    Listen, the whole point of buying it for 60 bucks instead of using a public cheat is so it doesn't get detected within a week or two of using. I could have downloaded a public cheat for free and get the same length use out of it before getting banned. This is horseshit and I would recommend no one ever buy from that dude again.
    I've been using for nearly 3 ish months without a ban now , you just joined the bandwagon at the wrong time.

#1 rule of cheating in ANY game. DONT use an account you can't afford to lose!
    "May all your bacon burn"

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    185/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by h3llw4y View Post
    Its Detected dont buy from him i got banned i 1 month as well in 2 account. my other account i only played 2 games and still got banned
    You can't make purchases at this time anyway , it's been disabled

It is the risk we take when we launch any cheat for any game.
    "May all your bacon burn"

Bolon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I guess we'll hear news when it would be safe to use again..... If it comes to that.

pisanggoreng's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sharp_Eye View Post
    Updates
    Blizzard released an update on their anticheat server. Im currently updating it. Since i have always shown respect and dedication to you, i will provide a 30 day compensation time to the hurt ones when my updates are done.
    Its always a cat and mouse game especially when you try to offer the best for the best. I will announce as soon as i finish the updates.
    can we get automated updates or at least a simple post saying there is a new release. I'm sure the support reps dislike having to manually email every single customer.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    This guy has the right idea!

If you were banned please politely contact support.
    noones crying here, hes the one thats salty lmao.

Contact support? what are they gonna do

dsfj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got banned, damn. Can people see why you were banned or no?

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dsfj View Post
    Just got banned, damn. Can people see why you were banned or no?
    i dont think other players can tell you're banned at all

majoreuphoria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why SharpEye isn't shit for being recently detected.

I'm seeing a lot of hate from the SharpEye community and it honestly makes no sense. It's very upsetting to see that people think that the cheat that I think has done a great job is bad. They update the cheat every single time it gets detected. Not to mention, people don't realize that the last ban wave was 3 months ago on May 8th 2018. The price for what you're getting makes sense because of the amount of cheats in this space and the amount of people wanting to buy it being low. Just because you bought recently doesn't mean that it's a "shit cheat" especially when every single feature works perfectly, and they were one of the first people to come out with screen lock bypass and you're all still complaining. I've had nothing but good grace from their support team and they work swiftly to make sure that everything is up to date and that everything is working perfectly. If your buying a cheat and it is less than 1000 dollars a month then you better not swear by it being undetected.

proof of great support:
    https://i.imgur.com/L9rZXPp.png
    https://i.imgur.com/KMB3EcQ.png
    https://i.imgur.com/2qhx70f.png
    https://i.imgur.com/vU1VdCS.png
    got lifetime license 5 minutes after that email.

sorry I just had to say something, if you just started cheating don't worry I was at your crossroads at one point, but if you're a long time cheater with this mindset you're honestly just dumb af.

also i need to quickly add that last time the cheat was detected, the developer updated it, in one day. And from that one day to yesterday, it was undetected.

TL;DR
    Keep up the good work. Don't worry about the idiots that I have no clue what hacking games is. Thanks for developing a great cheat.
    Last edited by majoreuphoria; 08-24-2018 at 05:09 AM.

majoreuphoria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updates
    Blizzard released an update on their anticheat server. Im currently updating it. Since i have always shown respect and dedication to you, i will provide a 30 day compensation time to the hurt ones when my updates are done.
    Its always a cat and mouse game especially when you try to offer the best for the best. I will announce as soon as i finish the updates.
    This. This is why I love the creator of this hack. He goes above and beyond to make sure that his customers are satisfied and makes quality editions to help us be the best OW Cheating Community that there is.

fandy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's detected. Got 3 of my accounts banned with this within 2 days

asoarestorres's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by majoreuphoria View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of hate from the SharpEye community and it honestly makes no sense. It's very upsetting to see that people think that the cheat that I think has done a great job is bad. They update the cheat every single time it gets detected. Not to mention, people don't realize that the last ban wave was 3 months ago on May 8th 2018. The price for what you're getting makes sense because of the amount of cheats in this space and the amount of people wanting to buy it being low. Just because you bought recently doesn't mean that it's a "shit cheat" especially when every single feature works perfectly, and they were one of the first people to come out with screen lock bypass and you're all still complaining. I've had nothing but good grace from their support team and they work swiftly to make sure that everything is up to date and that everything is working perfectly. If your buying a cheat and it is less than 1000 dollars a month then you better not swear by it being undetected.

proof of great support:
    https://i.imgur.com/L9rZXPp.png
    https://i.imgur.com/KMB3EcQ.png
    https://i.imgur.com/2qhx70f.png
    https://i.imgur.com/vU1VdCS.png
    got lifetime license 5 minutes after that email.

sorry I just had to say something, if you just started cheating don't worry I was at your crossroads at one point, but if you're a long time cheater with this mindset you're honestly just dumb af.

also i need to quickly add that last time the cheat was detected, the developer updated it, in one day. And from that one day to yesterday, it was undetected.

TL;DR
    Keep up the good work. Don't worry about the idiots that I have no clue what hacking games is. Thanks for developing a great cheat.
    The support is great, but they have no glue when its being detected, they dnt check each blizzard update.Why, because i ask all the time when OW is updated and at the last one he told me that was totally safe and WASNT.
    So would be awesome if they REALLY check before says its safe.

Manzana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updates
    Thank you very much, I would not have to compensate since we all play at our own risk, but your compensation is infinitely appreciated

aviab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi im sharpeye user i got banned today on 4 acc lol. and still love the job those guys doing. It was very fun 3 month and we all knew the banwave will come is there any working aimbot to buy for win10 at this moment? So boring now without my master sombra on weekend

aviab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 4 acc banned.. It will work again in the near future?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast