0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AHK question

I have a question about how AHK searches for an image. In the past health-bars were used as an anchor for aiming. My question is whether or not the image being searched for can be resized, or if multiple images have to be searched for and my other question is how an image search would work if the image you were searching for had empty space that can change based on the background during the game. For example if we were to search for the discord symbol would you be able to search with an image that has a portion of it with changing color or does AHK have to search for an entire image. If an image can be searched that has negative space can you point me to the AHK documents that I could use to learn it. I have very little experience with AHK other than editing the scripts people have uploaded themselves. Thanks in advance for any of your help.

AHK question
    Entroduction's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just FYI, I do hope you know AHK is patched now and doesn't work anymore. I don't know the full answer to your question, but I do believe you can have it search for a portion of an image, and if multiple of the same images shows up on the screen, it kinda f**ks up.