Cry about your bans here 2: Electric Bogaloo menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leivinia View Post
    This seems plausible, hopefully there are more people with the same story as you. ie changed process name and was not banned. That way we can narrow it down a bit. Personally I think my smurf was banned because it had a high volume of reports. But I mean.. it's not impossible for blizzard to do it in steps. 1.) get enough reports? 2) start checking processes. But that wouldn't really make sense... might as well just do what they did with cheat engine in that case and skip the report step.
    I think that is what they have done now as people have reported being banned after x hours...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cry about your bans here 2: Electric Bogaloo
    TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also tho I think they may be taking a page out of Fairfights book and looking at stats of new accounts etc

alex3057's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys! Most people don't know me, and some people know me as Moderator Reesha from Overjoint/High Noon.

I have been using a lot of different external hacks including the early to late version of Overjoint (aka. modified korean pixelbot) [public], High Noon [Semi-private/paid], Ubercharge [Public], some random AHK scripts etc etc. I have NEVER used a memory bot tho.

Also worth mentioning is, I have multiple hours (2-12) per day in playtime with full on rage settings (I'm that McCree who never misses a shot as soon as the HP bar is popped). I've received a shit ton of reports so far and I don't even care to hide it.

I'm safe. No ban.

So as many questions as you may have to the current situation, I don't think anyone can give you an answer yet, and we'll just have to wait and see if we can find a pattern once more ban reports are received.
    At least for now, I think it's safe to assume the bans are not related to specific cheats, but that's all I'm pretty certain about. If the bans are caused by manual reports, then a LOT of people who said they would report me, simply haven't done so, and I've gotten lucky. But if that's not the case, then we need more time and data before any theories can be backed up by actual evidence.

Let's stay calm and see what happens in the next few days. If you're scared of getting banned, just play support, tank or anything that's not hitscan related thus tempting you to cheat. Hell, even Zenyatta is a beast without cheats!

-Reesha

4. Thanks TheLordJesusHimself (1 members gave Thanks to alex3057 for this useful post)
    Leivinia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @alex3057,
    It's probably negligible but do you play on KR, EU or NA? I hear cheating in Korean servers is a big problem and none of them ever get reported since most Korean cheaters use internet cafes so the players never report because they assume its worthless. Makes at home cheating a bit safer (but then again in KR there is a REAL aimbot in 90% of the high level games)

alex3057's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @alex3057,
    It's probably negligible but do you play on KR, EU or NA? I hear cheating in Korean servers is a big problem and none of them ever get reported since most Korean cheaters use internet cafes so the players never report because they assume its worthless. Makes at home cheating a bit safer (but then again in KR there is a REAL aimbot in 90% of the high level games)
    I play on both the EU and the PTR region.

My account was prestige 1.5-2 or so before I started cheating, so I'm kinda starting to think Stinky might be onto something with this fairfight theory. Blizzard taking stat changes into account and getting automatic flags through this.
    I mean, my account has undercome constant improvement throughout it's entire lifetime, and even after starting to cheat, I still moved slowly forward in terms of SR and "skills". So if my skill progress are increasing at the same rate as it always has been, except now I can overcome my own limits through the cheat, then a fairfight-based anti-cheat would never know.

But then again, it's just another plausible theory. But I definitely believe that at least one of the more experienced coders here are onto something. Might just aswell be Stinky, since fairfight-based anti-cheats are pretty accurate and effective (Lucratively. And Blizzard love their money.) in a game like Battlefield.

7. Thanks TheLordJesusHimself (1 members gave Thanks to alex3057 for this useful post)
    Leivinia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not modify the original .exe name or window title and have been banned on only my low level account and not my main. I will, however, change the .exe right away. (though I will not be cheating on my main until we get more concrete evidence on this.)

On a side note, this brings something to mind. We could probably do something like(as an example) write a batch file that randomizes the .exe name before running it.

gogallum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I just got banned today. I asked to Blizzard, and they said that I used hacks(overjoint) around 11/26~11/30. The reason u didn't got banned might be because u used overjoint last week

andriy1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never renamed process, was blatant and closet on a top 500 account, used exclusively over joint for 300+ games, no ban.
    Last edited by andriy1; 11-30-2016 at 11:20 AM.

11. Thanks TheLordJesusHimself (1 members gave Thanks to andriy1 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are people who haven't used v9 in over 2 weeks and still got banned

Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said this is looking like report bans... its like u get flagged on x amount of reports. Then your account gets looked into and then probably banned or added to the ban wave list

cpjohn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned after using this 6 games, i wouldn't recommend this

nizdi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the same situation as @nobackda I've used stickyjoints on both my smurf and main about 80-90% of the time but only my Smurf got banned (which is understandable since it's like level 30.) My main on the other hand is level 400 and in the 3800 SR tier (so obviously it doesn't get reported as much as lets say a level 30 with no SR or comp history)
    I was using Overjoint on my smurf to level it up for the 3rd comp season, however, my main question is: Was this from manual bans due to a high volume of reports or was this detected by a program in some way, shape, or form? Also this ban does not seem to be HWID or IP like the memory ones since I can still play on my main.

TL;DR: Was it detected or just due to a ton of reports made against the account?
    Personally I feel like it was the latter, but can't be 100% because some people say they used it once in the training room and got banned (that sounds like detection, y'know, unless the training bots reported you. )
    Blizzard is prob looking of how many reports you got, then they check process and i f they see some famous process they ban you. I dont know if i buy a new account to cheat or not.

andriy1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (meant to quote what sticky said, mobile sux), I think this is the most likely scenario. My prestige 4, top 500 account I think received at most 2 reports despite blatantly using over joint for over a month now. No ban.
    Last edited by andriy1; 11-30-2016 at 12:16 PM.

yacopsae's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nizdi View Post
    Blizzard is prob looking of how many reports you got, then they check process and i f they see some famous process they ban you.
    I can guarantee you that this is NOT the case. I never cheated in actual game. I downloaded stinkyjoint just to see how it works in the training course. I didn't liked how snappy it was for me so I stopped it after 5 min, not even bothering making more smooth settings and this morning I was banned. So - yesterday tried the hack for 5 min TOPS on Training Course - NEVER entered live game with other players - I just stopped the game and the hack after the training course test - and that was it - this morning I was banned. I feel so bad for this - I had the Noire widowmaker skin and what not... now I have nothing.

And the worst part is that I am not sure if I can buy the game again on new acc. Everywhere everyone is saying something different - they will ban your new acc no matter if you are cheating or not, others say - no its fine, just make a new acc and buy the game. I don't know what to believe anymore.

goingtomaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think it's 2.

Smurf: I did not use StinckyJoint v9 at Rank but I got banned(lvl 20)

Main: And I used StinkyJoint v9 only in tutorial but I got banned 3400. I haven't used any hack w my account. lol...... so sad..

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast