0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which Aimbots are most people buying

Was looking to get an aimbot, just looking for one that has many prior buyers with good reviews so I know it is legit. Any recommendations? I’d prefer just a soft aimbot or somewhat subtle one. Someone reccomended Chen’s cafe. What have you heard about it, is it good?I’m new to this community so apologies if this post is out of the ordinary

gitguuuuuuuud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chen's is great. I can vouch for them.

You'll need to have a Windows 7 system to run it, so you can either dual boot or run W7 exclusively. They had instructions on their website, I'm sure they are still there.

They also offer a TON of other benefits in their package, and it's not a monthly payment.

I'd fill out the app and see if you're invited in. The community is great!

AimBuff's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xaim and Sharpeye

Bradley42's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aimbot suggestions?

Hello, I’ve been looking around for the most reliable and somewhat subtle aimbot out there. Many people recommended Chen’s Cafe, but I don’t know if they are not accepting new memberships or something, because I applied and emailed their support and got no response both times after a couple days. So does anyone have any other good aimbot suggestions other than Chen’s cafe? Preferably a bit subtle, but I’ll take any, I’m not picky about what type of aimbot or the price, as long as it works, it’s not a high chance of getting banned, and has positive reviews
    Last edited by Bradley42; 12-04-2018 at 01:23 AM.

zemana's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/23
    Trade Feedback
    116 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just scroll down page in "Overwatch Buy Sell Trade" category and you'll find some offers

spiriteld's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashuntae View Post
    Used rose, sombra and sharpeye, was happy with all of them. Tbh I liked sharp most
    Do you use Sharp with pro or Basic month order ?

Thank by advance for your advise
    Last edited by spiriteld; 12-12-2018 at 05:37 AM.

burkew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best free aimbot?

Hello, i am new to the overwatch cheating community. Im wondering what is the best free aimbot?
    Are ahk cheats detected and what should i use?
    Thanks, really appreciate any kind of help.

Noaboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overwatch Bot Reviews

Hi,

I've decided to make a small review on the bots i've used so far so here we go:

All pixelbots in my opinion are not worth buying in general since all of them are HP related even if they are advertised that they have a "NO-HP" mode don't fall for it.
    I would say maximum you could get with these is around 3000 SR. I'm not going to start rating each pixelbot as in my eyes they are all the same.

Positive: Great for tracking on medium distance, very affordable, great for reaching diamond, Very low banrate
    Negative: Must hit the first shot (for heroes as widowmaker, ash, mcree it could be a problem), When an enemy healthbar dissapears or when an enemy peeks your pixelbot will not be able to track him anymore which can be very annoying, when multiple enemies are in your FOV your pixelbot will not know who to shoot so it will randomly shoot or stutter between the targets in your FOV. (bad for certain heroes)

Pixelbots:

Opex Decent but still a pixelbot
    H4G Cheap
    Rose Cheap / Slow support
    Artemis Way to expenive for what it is
    Plantic Way to expensive for what it is
    Sharpshooter Decent but expected more

Memory Hacks

Seoul
    Dream
    Bonjour

Positive: You can see enemies trough walls, when you play tracer for example and you shoot a target if you press "shift" and your target is not on your screen anymore if you decide to shoot you will instantly snap onto the target even if ti's not in your line of sight which is very very overpowered, It locks onto one specific target rather then randomly shooting the people inside of your FOV which is perfect, Automaticly adjust settings when changing heroes for example if you pick widowmaker you wont have the change any settings you can just right click and you will instantly track again. The aim on memory hacks is 100% clean.
    Negative: Ban rates are pretty high on these since they are very obvious and easier to be detected, the memory hack turns you into a god you could easily reach Masters / GM or TOP500 so sometimes you have to keep a low profile and not be to obvious, also the game is much easier since you can see trough walls but that doesn't mean you can get distracted. There are still loads of heroes who can one shot you. Even when cheating you still need to play the game as if you were playing yourself.

This is just my personal view on these bots and wanted to share it with anyone who's interested.
    Hope it helps and let me know which bots / hacks you've used before and what your expierence was with them!

(Rose, H4G have been used quite a while ago i'd say 2-3 months so there will be new features / updates in the meantime probably)

DO NOT BUY ULTRABOT THEY ARE SCAMMERS, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMPTY NOTEPAD FILE
    Last edited by Noaboy; 01-07-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    185/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is rose even valid anymore? Pretty sure Kampf has gone poof at this point xD

While you may think the advertisement of "No-HP" may be false, truth is they do use a different method than waiting for an HP bar to show up , or when was the last time you even tried one of those pixel bots?
    "May all your bacon burn"

Tutaj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do u guys feel about Insomnis aka CFbot? Someone actually used it?

Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Noaboy View Post
    Hi,

I've decided to make a small review on the bots i've used so far so here we go:

All pixelbots in my opinion are not worth buying in general since all of them are HP related even if they are advertised that they have a "NO-HP" mode don't fall for it.
    I would say maximum you could get with these is around 3000 SR. I'm not going to start rating each pixelbot as in my eyes they are all the same.

Positive: Great for tracking on medium distance, very affordable, great for reaching diamond, Very low banrate
    Negative: Must hit the first shot (for heroes as widowmaker, ash, mcree it could be a problem), When an enemy healthbar dissapears or when an enemy peeks your pixelbot will not be able to track him anymore which can be very annoying, when multiple enemies are in your FOV your pixelbot will not know who to shoot so it will randomly shoot or stutter between the targets in your FOV. (bad for certain heroes)

Pixelbots:

Opex Decent but still a pixelbot
    H4G Cheap
    Rose Cheap / Slow support
    Artemis Way to expenive for what it is
    Plantic Way to expensive for what it is
    Sharpshooter Decent but expected more

Memory Hacks

Seoul
    Dream
    Bonjour

Positive: You can see enemies trough walls, when you play tracer for example and you shoot a target if you press "shift" and your target is not on your screen anymore if you decide to shoot you will instantly snap onto the target even if ti's not in your line of sight which is very very overpowered, It locks onto one specific target rather then randomly shooting the people inside of your FOV which is perfect, Automaticly adjust settings when changing heroes for example if you pick widowmaker you wont have the change any settings you can just right click and you will instantly track again. The aim on memory hacks is 100% clean.
    Negative: Ban rates are pretty high on these since they are very obvious and easier to be detected, the memory hack turns you into a god you could easily reach Masters / GM or TOP500 so sometimes you have to keep a low profile and not be to obvious, also the game is much easier since you can see trough walls but that doesn't mean you can get distracted. There are still loads of heroes who can one shot you. Even when cheating you still need to play the game as if you were playing yourself.

This is just my personal view on these bots and wanted to share it with anyone who's interested.
    Hope it helps and let me know which bots / hacks you've used before and what your expierence was with them!

(Rose, H4G have been used quite a while ago i'd say 2-3 months so there will be new features / updates in the meantime probably)

DO NOT BUY ULTRABOT THEY ARE SCAMMERS, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMPTY NOTEPAD FILE
    i find the best memory bot and Most safe with excellent support they also have a very powerful bot pixel
    they not sell ir for oc or other forum because it's very private i can inv peoples want to buy.

yesman222's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody have video of memory hack like fits or bubble so we can see how work? sorry for bad english

Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yesman222 View Post
    Anybody have video of memory hack like fits or bubble so we can see how work? sorry for bad english
    u want the best memoey bot?

yesman222's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just want see the performance of the different mem hacks

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast