0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard Entertainment:Battle.net(R) end user License Agreement
    Read this shit b4 getting banned

License Limitations.
    Blizzard may revoke your license to use Battle.net and/or the Games if you violate, or assist others in violating, the license limitations set forth below. You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:
    Derivative Works: Copy or reproduce (except as provided in Section 1(B)), translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on or related to the Battle.net Client or Games.
    Cheating: Create, use, offer, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:
    Cheats; i.e. methods, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
    Bots; i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that allows the automated control of a Game, Battle.net and/or any component or feature thereof, e.g. the automated control of a character in a Game;
    Hacks; i.e. accessing or modifying the software of a Game or Battle.net in an manner, not expressly authorized by Blizzard; and/or
    any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that can be used in connection with the Battle.net client, Battle.net, a Game and/or any component or feature thereof which changes and/or facilitates the gameplay;

CRY about your bans here
    Nope.exe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard Entertainment:Battle.net(R) end user License Agreement
    Read this shit b4 getting banned

License Limitations.
    Blizzard may revoke your license to use Battle.net and/or the Games if you violate, or assist others in violating, the license limitations set forth below. You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:
    Derivative Works: Copy or reproduce (except as provided in Section 1(B)), translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on or related to the Battle.net Client or Games.
    Cheating: Create, use, offer, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:
    Cheats; i.e. methods, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
    Bots; i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that allows the automated control of a Game, Battle.net and/or any component or feature thereof, e.g. the automated control of a character in a Game;
    Hacks; i.e. accessing or modifying the software of a Game or Battle.net in an manner, not expressly authorized by Blizzard; and/or
    any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that can be used in connection with the Battle.net client, Battle.net, a Game and/or any component or feature thereof which changes and/or facilitates the gameplay;

thomasbad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using the 99% same script with the bot from here, none of my account and my client got banned because of different protect method.
    People should learn:

1. You know your account will be risk in ban while you use the hack

2. Never use a hack from public and totally the same with the others instead of a private one

Schizophren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how can you get banned if you are undetected

deathblossom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there was a banwave today got smacked

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deathblossom View Post
    there was a banwave today got smacked
    The chinese aimbots have banwaves every second week.

dowjones21's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    The chinese aimbots have banwaves every second week.
    Are there any memory aimbots that are not chinese? I can't find any memory aimbots that are not Chinese made. Everyone says you either get AHK or Chinese. There has to be something out there

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dowjones21 View Post
    Are there any memory aimbots that are not chinese? I can't find any memory aimbots that are not Chinese made. Everyone says you either get AHK or Chinese. There has to be something out there
    There are hybrid memory cheats in the more common hacking forums. Although they are in development with no real results.
    Instead of making an aimbot or whatever, these guys are more interested in infinite ammo, jump, higher damage. Stuff that can be patched easily or is server-side which means it's pointless.

People aren't generally interested in developing cheats for Overwatch as it's a costly game and not enough users.
    For instance the most popular Overwatch hacking site which is this one, only has 30 concurrent users~
    Compared to CSGO where you will have thousands browsing different forums and so on.
    It doesn't pay off and the low userbase is split now into many cheat providers.

We can argue that we've seen the 20k thousand views on Stinkyjoint's thread but that's after a month and the same users refreshing the thread.
    Maybe 100 free users. For instance I've had 50k hits on my website even though I only had 50 users.

If I was Blizzard I'd be happy the hacking scene isn't growing.

dowjones21's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although they are in development with no real results.
    I have to call bullshit, here is an aimbot that's not chinese. I had to blur the provider name so it won't be advertising but it's ESP/Aimbot. What happened to these type of guys? They went into hiding all of a sudden :confused:

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dowjones21 View Post
    I have to call bullshit, here is an aimbot that's not chinese. I had to blur the provider name so it won't be advertising but it's ESP/Aimbot. What happened to these type of guys? They went into hiding all of a sudden :confused:
    No results. They get banned and do something else. Some might just sell it privately for 1000$ and pray for no bans.

FiTTeRBoy91's Avatar Member TheProvider CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No results. They get banned and do something else. Some might just sell it privately for 1000$ and pray for no bans.
    How do you know that information?
    I heard someone else day it's every wednesday.

Does blizzard scan for processes/read memory and or both?

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rewardingbog View Post
    you do realize that blizzard can find your post and tell the founders of this site to remove core coins so that you can stop doing these stupid thing's like buying agents to guard some people who just got a ban that they deserved because you didn't read the terms and service get a life you brought this upon yourselves
    You do realize that you are talking out of your arse right?=!

13. Thanks TheLordJesusHimself (1 members gave Thanks to KuRIoS for this useful post)
    biometrico's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/72
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jefta View Post
    Hi i'm from the Blizzard Entertainment team and i want you to know that tempering with our software is illegal and therefor you have recieved bans. You have no grounds to begin a court case against us because when users temper and hack our software we are allowed within the lines of the law to ban you from our software. Also we have warned gamers before launch of the Overwatch servers that hacking and otherwise tempering in Overwatch will be punished with a ban. This is to ensure gamers can enjoy a hacker free Overwatch Community. I sincerely hope you can enjoy our games the way they are supposed to be played. With regards, Blizzard Entertainment team.
    Lol you are funny

Marco737's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Hi i'm from the Blizzard Entertainment team and i want you to know that tempering with our software is illegal and therefor you have recieved bans. You have no grounds to begin a court case against us because when users temper and hack our software we are allowed within the lines of the law to ban you from our software. Also we have warned gamers before launch of the Overwatch servers that hacking and otherwise tempering in Overwatch will be punished with a ban. This is to ensure gamers can enjoy a hacker free Overwatch Community. I sincerely hope you can enjoy our games the way they are supposed to be played. With regards, Blizzard Entertainment team." He was right!

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'll make a new thread.

Edit:
    Cry about your bans here 2: Electric Bogaloo
    Last edited by DvASystems; 11-29-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678