Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe how many people think they didn't deserve to be banned lmao. You all agreed to the terms. blizzard stated they were taking a harsh stance agaiant cheaters. You guys mean nothing to anyone simply because you ruined others experiences. You payed for their game and their rules. You guys can't sue blizzard over it, they literally enforced what you all agreed to. Seems like some salty idiots will never learn. It is funny seeing everyones reactions though. Everyone else is laughing at your tears. (You wouldn't have been banned if you didn't cheat, just saying.)

CRY about your bans here
  2. Thanks LOLyoumorons (1 members gave Thanks to TheMemer for this useful post)
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone confirm whether Chimpeon (key sender/auto clicker) works with Overwatch please? It might be a good utility to minimise the chance of a ban.

Rengene's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is using a macro for Genji combo bannable? I've only done it once in QP, before the servers went down today. It was using AHK.
    A ban isn't worth it, I am already fast enough to do it myself most of the time, I just wanted to save the wear and tear on my mouse wheel.

deadeagle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoveOne's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest some ppls are dumb entitled little kids, and its also kinda stupid to cheat in a fps. every single ban was well deserved.

7. Thanks GoatseMcShartonmyface, Mitrexe (2 members gave Thanks to LoveOne for this useful post)
    phen0meenal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys. You cheated. You got banned. Blizzard said they'd permanently ban anyone cheating. It's your own fault.

9. Thanks Mayx, GoatseMcShartonmyface (2 members gave Thanks to phen0meenal for this useful post)
    NoHacksRequired's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many salty people here. You guys deserve to get banned and this game isnt even hard to to aim at because you can play as Winston who automaticly and what a bunch of misfits and freaks here, I love it.

As D.Va says No Hacks Required.
    Last edited by NoHacksRequired; 08-01-2016 at 03:46 PM.

deadeagle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tip my fedora at our reddit guests

Sudieken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is amazing

xxminecraftboi69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't worry guys my uncle works for blizzard, he told me to tell you guys just give him your credit card numbers and he'll refund the game for u

Friskyrum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahahaha what a bunch of cry babies. Literally no one cares if you got banned, go cry more.

Oh, and good luck "Sueing Blizzard"... hahahahaha what a ****ing joke.

Also good luck getting "Anonymous" to do anything for you guys.
    Last edited by Friskyrum; 08-01-2016 at 04:35 PM.

yourboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spirit Wolf View Post
    LISTEN UP YOU GOOFBALLS!
    We are at war..

War with Blizzard. Every day they persecute us for our beliefs.
    We have done nothing wrong, we are merely using our code to make certain colors on the screen get altered. There's no harm in that.

What's important is that the banned users are not victims, but Ownedcore is.
    Every day this site has to deal with Blizzard trolling us to death with their banhammers.

If you want to SUPPORT our cause, you have to buy some CoreCoins.
    If we get enough users buying CoreCoins, this site will grow and we will be able to hire agents with this that can help us protect us.

Maybe in a court battle eventually.

My people don't have to take any persecution any longer, we must stop this great evil called Blizzard.
    For a better future!
    Invest in CoreCoins!

-Spirit Wolf

:3
    Oy vey goy! Make sure to buy your sheckl - I mean corecoins! It's the only way to stop this evil company from making more games so we can keep selling our coi- oh wait never mind.....

Edit: Comic Sans? For ****ing real? Is this a bakesale, grandma?

stringy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just going to post this here just for everyone's clarification that if you used third party software that affects the gameplay, it still constitutes to cheating as according to Overwatch's EULA. Perhaps a change of pace in the constant barrage of unnecessary counter-whining from anti-hackers.

C: You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:

ii: Cheating

1: cheats; i.e. methods, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;

2: bots; i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that allows the automated control of a Game, the Service and/or any component or feature thereof, e.g. the automated control of a character in a Game;

3: hacks; i.e. accessing or modifying the software of a Game or the Service in an manner, not expressly authorized by Blizzard; and/or

4: any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that can be used in connection with the Battle.net client, the Service, a Game and/or any component or feature thereof which changes and/or facilitates the gameplay;

====================================

This is also under their ToU:

7. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION/CANCELATION.

BLIZZARD MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. Accounts terminated by Blizzard for any type of abuse, including without limitation a violation of these TOU, a Game-specific Terms of Use, or a Game EULA will not be reactivated for any reason. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of these TOU, a Game-specific Terms of Use, a Game EULA or other Blizzard policy.

As soon as you clicked or entered whatever that indicates that you agree with the ToU or EULA, like.. iunno.. installing the game, you pretty much lose all the advantage of mounting a legal action against them. Well, you can but you'd lose either way.

Threatening them by hacking them pretty much solidifies blizzard's stance on why they should ban you.

====================================

Not really hoping that this post would last 24 hours but atleast someone was able to read it.
    Last edited by stringy; 08-02-2016 at 05:32 AM.

17. Thanks monkeypaw (1 members gave Thanks to stringy for this useful post)
    itrollin98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. Non cheater here.

While browsing through this thread, I noticed quite a few people complaining about things, like "I didn't even hack the game, I used trigger bot" or "Blizzard is making unfair bans." Well, you have to see it from their side.

Their PAYING customers are having their gameplay ruined by cheaters. Their terms of use state that cheating can lead to a full game ban. This means that you cheated knowing you could, would, and should be banned. If you did not go into the game knowing this then it is your own fault.

I have run into cheaters on multiple occasions. The games spent with them are not fun at all. Sometimes the enemy team will just sit in spawn and try to wall them in. It's not like your cheats have gone unnoticed. Unlike skilled players, who are playing the game legitimately, hackers will not miss any shots, period. They can mow down tanks in seconds. This is not how the game is meant to be played.

"This evil known as Blizzard." Gee, you sure do show appreciation to the people who made the game. You have to understand that Blizzard is working hard to keep up their reputation to maintain the inflow of currency in order to provide resources for servers. As of right now, even custom games are hosted by Blizzard. If they didn't do something about cheaters, then they would eventually have to stop funding, making the game unplayable for everyone! I don't know about you, but I would not want that to happen to my favorite game since, well, ever.

It doesn't matter how much you payed. It doesn't matter how little you cheated. It doesn't matter how hidden it was. It doesn't matter how high level you are. If you cheat, you get banned. I understand that this is a cheating community, but you have to know that without the "evil known as Blizzard" you would not even be here in the first place.

tl:dr;

Your ban was to stop you from cheating because you're ruining it for the other 90% of the playerbase. Don't want a ban, then don't cheat. Please don't insult Blizzard, your ban was entirely justified by you cheating and as long as you did you are guilty, regardless of the circumstances.

19. Thanks Lofinko, GBEW, Sparkfear (3 members gave Thanks to itrollin98 for this useful post)
    Fadzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the immortal words of the great Holinka "Don't Cheat"

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast