0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****************beware critical hit**************

FIRST....this is not a complaint about being banned, I knew it was a risk and I am 100% fine with it

Was just in game banned from OW, never "rage" hacked and I think I was called out maybe twice over the last 7 months.

Went to the CH official discord, saw a lot of other people reporting bans also on the general channel.

As soon as I reported I had also gotten banned, as there seemed to be a lot of discussion if it was just people "trolling" to stir shit up or if maybe there was a ban wave that caught CH, I was kicked from the discord server..........so after 7 months of paying $200/month, I simply try to say I had gotten banned and poof they kick me from the discord.

Use at your own risk, and if you do get banned and want to keep using there software DO NOT SAY ANYTHING IN DISCORD they obviously don't want people to know there software was detected and a lot of users got caught in a ban wave.

Also anyone with suggestions for other software, I'd love to hear recommendations.

****************beware critical hit**************
  2. Thanks skjorhammerfell (1 members gave Thanks to Techoverload for this useful post)
    thatfatGuy18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all aimbots here are detected a lot of people don't know but this site is very well known by blizzard and if any other site that has "World of Warcraft cheats" and if those post for that game are just as old as the game it means that site is also on blizzard radar. Many people will clam that they haven't been bannd or detected they are not true. I'm and old school wow player everyone of my accounts has been bannd.
    bot at your own risk!