7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RoastBot source code

Don't expect to just compile and run this, you'll get screenlocked as this does not bypass that patch from a year and a half ago. You have been warned.

For anyone that doesn't remember this, I posted RoastBot (RoastBot - Continuation of Serenity) in 2017 with some free time.

Since people still contact me asking for the old source code and I found a copy in source control, I may as well post here. I think this is version 0.4b that I posted in the release thread.
    The source code for this is shit and I've learned a lot since then. In particular I had a bad habit of tightly coupling UI code with non UI code. Parts of it were also still from Serenity, which wasn't a great code base to start with.
    The overlay drawing code is also garbage, I hadn't written anything like it before so I was just experimenting as I went, sorry!

Requires .NET Framework 4.5.2
    I'd recommend VS2017, but VS Code, Rider and so on should do the job just fine.

Dependencies
    • Newtonsoft JSON, for saving and loading settings
    • MouseKeyHook, for detecting hotkey presses for enabling/disabling features
    • Costura.Fody for bundling these dependencies in to the executable when compiled

NuGet should automatically fetch these dependencies when you compile if they're not already present.

Known bugs
    • Aims to the right side of the screen sometimes, I don't know when or even how I fixed this but it's still in this version
    • Probably fails to adjust for the slight colour change patch that Blizzard introduced way back
    • Multi monitor support probably doesn't work, I hadn't tested it properly as I only had a single monitor on my development machine when I wrote this

Things this doesn't include
    • Build randomisation and a couple of other features, as I didn't include these in the release on OwnedCore and I'm not convinced they ever helped to avoid bans.
    • A mouse driver to bypass screenlocking.
    RoastBot.zip
    Last edited by Roast; 01-10-2019 at 11:09 PM.
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

RoastBot source code
  2. Thanks HydEen, Razzue, TGK (3 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)