0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Patr1k View Post
    You're not nor are you the actual server in costume games.
    Well you're not very smart either just giving up like a quiter, also when you are changing settings in a custom game the server APPENDS your settings and yes, you are not the server but you still get to tell the server what settings to use, unless they made a blacklist that prevents servers to have talons allowed in the hero roster my theory is everything except impossible. Hack the custom game hero roster settings and try, I'm not asking you Patr1k I'm asking someone with actual skill and motivation.

Overwatch hero changer
    Patr1k's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Erik The Born View Post
    Well you're not very smart either just giving up like a quiter, also when you are changing settings in a custom game the server APPENDS your settings and yes, you are not the server but you still get to tell the server what settings to use, unless they made a blacklist that prevents servers to have talons allowed in the hero roster my theory is everything except impossible. Hack the custom game hero roster settings and try, I'm not asking you Patr1k I'm asking someone with actual skill and motivation.
    Does. Not. Work. Like. That.

zi0nic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who doesn't understand how to use it, paste "overwatch-guid.exe 2E0000000000042 2E00000000001BB" (this is a code for McRee to Talon Assassin) it in your cmd. Make sure you're running OW in Windowed mode (resolution don't matter). If you want to change it to other PVE character just change the "2E00000000001BB" to the code you desire for example: overwatch-guid.exe 2E0000000000042 2E00000000001BA <- that is a code for McRee to Talon Heavy Assault.

BTW. IT'S PATCHED.

lol0802's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cant download it

Erik The Born's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously, it is both detected and patched so it wouldn't work for you.

Zezombye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those wondering about hacking custom games, you basically can't do anything.

I tried modifying with cheat engine, and :
    - adding forbidden bots (I tried symmetra bots, which I know exist because of junkenstein) doesn't work (they just won't get added at all, they don't appear in the lobby)
    - modifying sliders to forbidden values (eg 1000% health) doesn't work (1% health doesn't work either), it will appear in preset but it will say "invalid preset for custom game" and those values wo'nt get applied

- the only thing that works is putting decimal values, eg 66.6666% health so you can give tracer exactly 100 hp (66% = 99 and 67% = 101)
    - some values are somehow encrypted? eg bot slider:

All in all the only thing you can do is give tracer exactly 100 hp lel.
    Last edited by Zezombye; 02-22-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually ur dead wrong on the hero parts. Overwatch Hack: Bots cvan play as any hero?? Part 2 - YouTube You can deffinately make the bots play as unplyable characters but you cannot make them into NPC characters and not all valid heroes works either like DVA or moira.

Do me a favor and see if u can turn someone or an AI into one of the NPC in this new workshop mode. I am trying but failing hard.
    Last edited by Erik The Born; 04-25-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Zezombye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait wtf, are you sure they didn't patch this in the meantime? Have you managed to do it yourself?

Cause I was just editing the values with cheat engine, just like the hero changer was doing. Doing mccree -> ana worked fine but mccree -> sym made them just not appear at all.

As for the workshop, it's the first thing I thought of, however I currently don't have access to an alt. Are you editing the value of the "force hero" with CE just like when you are adding bots? How does the game react?

Edit: the video is kinda weird. At 1:23 in part 1 you can see the hero select menu, and it's all over the place, with duplicates of the bots and heroes missing (like bastion or ana).
    I would say it's faked, however this seems rather difficult to fake. But a simple "tell server to add orisa bot" wouldn't cause the hero select menu to change.
    Last edited by Zezombye; 04-25-2019 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made this video and its not fake I can do another one if u don't trust me. Here u go: Overwatch Mercy Bot Test 2 - YouTube

This one is up to date on the latest PTR update. Trust me no fakes here.

Bots cannot be forced to play as another hero with the new workshop mod function "START FORCE PLAYER HERO". But if u change their hero in the menu like I did here they work. You must have done something wrong if u didn't get it to work.

cbuck4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Erik The Born View Post
    I made this video and its not fake I can do another one if u don't trust me. Here u go: Overwatch Mercy Bot Test 2 - YouTube

This one is up to date on the latest PTR update. Trust me no fakes here.

Bots cannot be forced to play as another hero with the new workshop mod function "START FORCE PLAYER HERO". But if u change their hero in the menu like I did here they work. You must have done something wrong if u didn't get it to work.

Were you able to replace the bot values with values of characters for Retribution, Uprising, etc. or only values that existed for characters you could choose to begin with?,

Zezombye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, sadly you could only spawn playable bots (and not doomfist for some reason, lol).

Also the glitch's somehow been patched around august (when they released dummy bots). I don't know of any way to recreate this glitch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123