Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[FREE] Overwatch for 30minutes per account / TEMP exploit [FREE]

sup OC.

Many of you probably don't know me and quite frankly i don't care because i don't know many of you either.

Either way, i'm here today because i want to share what most of the "RENTING" guys have been doing because its absolutely disgusting. Basically, they are using a tool that gives temporary access to overwatch. You won't find in non-paid2signup or invite-only websites and these guys seem to be abusing it alot.

What do i mean? Well, there is a tool that can literally give you access to Overwatch. There's many versions, sadly i only have the non-updated one because the 1.4 costs around 400$ and it can give you access for like 24 hours. I have the first version and it gives you access for 30 minutes, which is more than plenty for multiple matches because the game is fast pace.

If you are not a lazy,spoiled brat and want to play the game for free with a little effort (like literally all you need to do is keep creating new battle.net accounts) then you're free to use the file i'm providing.

Think this is a scam/virus/etc? I don't care, scan it anywhere, it's not a malware. Virusscan proof - https://viruscheckmate.com/id/jtVhZBtKmPgi

Alright , enough of the bullshit, so you want to try out what china is selling to your ass? Step by step of what to do :

1 - Download the given tool and extract it anywhere on the desktop. DOWNLOAD LINK - PM ME FOR IT.
    2 - Run "Overwatch temp holder"
    3 - In the GUI select "INJECT" when you have BATTLE.NET SCREEN OPEN. I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. IF YOU DON'T DO IT WHILE ITS OPEN, YOUR PC WILL RESTART BECAUSE IT WILL SEND HUNDRES OF REQUESTS TO NOWHERE, MUCH LIKE Crashsafari.
    4 - Enjoy your 30 minutes. Note that you can download the game and the 30minutes only affects when you first log in to the game. Its not set in stone, sometimes it can be 5 minutes, sometimes 5 hours. Highest i went with 1.0 version is 2 hours personally.

What happens after the 30minutes? Your overwatch beta simply "DISAPPEARS", no message, nothing.

If you enjoyed it, just spread it. Theres no passwords, nothing, but don't be a ****ing dick and ask cash for this like the rental guys are right now.

Liz out.
    Last edited by FeelOfFalling; 02-18-2016 at 12:49 PM.

[FREE] Overwatch for 30minutes per account / TEMP exploit [FREE]
    jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be very very careful with this file... Google results of OPs supposed name of the file yields no results.
    Also, sending hundreds of requests into nowhere does NOT reboot your computer. Something fishy is going on here.

One more thing. This file was VERY recently compiled. So if this is "version 1.0" of something that there's a "version 1.4" of then that's VERY strange.
    Last edited by jimmys96; 02-18-2016 at 01:03 PM.

3. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to jimmys96 for this useful post)
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks VERY dodgy.

Never trust new users who spreads executable through private messages... This is a public board for people's safety as well.

If you're sharing it, put a link up and a virus total link. If you can, also include the SHA1 or MD5 of the file. That way you can't send a "normal" program to one person for analyze and then sneakily spread malware to everyone else.

EDIT: On top of the fact that 99% of renters have their OWN accounts with Overwatch permanently on them. You lying (Whether you believe it yourself or not) doesn't look too good for you here.

EDIT2: Your VPN service provider blows. https://ra4wvpn.com/ If you weren't doing something dodgy, you wouldn't try to hide yourself in every possible way. You won't be missed.

Leaving this thread up as an example of a dodgy story with a virus scan that has NO relevance whatsoever, so people don't ever fall for this.
    Last edited by Parog; 02-18-2016 at 01:34 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will want to stay VERY far away from this...

6. Thanks Jaladhjin (1 members gave Thanks to jimmys96 for this useful post)
    Trixiap's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone was fast enough to obtain executable I would like to have it for analysis. Thank you