I'm looking for "Array of bytes" on infinite ammo, and or pointers as to why that's a waste of time. menu

User Tag List

lewrya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm looking for "Array of bytes" on infinite ammo, and or pointers as to why that's a waste of time.

I'm not a script kiddie, but I'm not good. I have a DMA device, and can bypass all anti cheats with it from a memory perspective. It's only so useful without the cpu registers though. If I can't trace, it's mostly worthless. I'll never be able to personally bypass battle eye (I'm looking into DCI, so maybe).

DLL injection, de-compiling, anti anti debug. It's all beyond me. At least in a reasonable time frame that I'm willing to commit to.

I'm not dumb though and can implement basic c++ and basic cheats. I'm guessing infinite ammo is a simple noop. I'm hoping anyone will confirm this before I go on a time wasting journey.

I have a spare computer I can set up, set up alt account, plug the dma in, buy ring 1, hopefully confirm my suspicion and steal their aob so to speak. Rate of fire too hopefully while I'm at it. Just via CE scan and seeing what changed.

Now it's not always that simple. They can allocate memory in the stack and do all sorts of assembly additions with a jmp blah blah blah. But there's no way that stays undetected? BE has to be watching the stack? But again, I'm a scrub and there's probably cool sh*t I can't even fathom.

I'm looking for "Array of bytes" on infinite ammo, and or pointers as to why that's a waste of time.
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lewrya View Post
    I'm not a script kiddie, but I'm not good. I have a DMA device, and can bypass all anti cheats with it from a memory perspective. It's only so useful without the cpu registers though. If I can't trace, it's mostly worthless. I'll never be able to personally bypass battle eye (I'm looking into DCI, so maybe).

DLL injection, de-compiling, anti anti debug. It's all beyond me. At least in a reasonable time frame that I'm willing to commit to.

I'm not dumb though and can implement basic c++ and basic cheats. I'm guessing infinite ammo is a simple noop. I'm hoping anyone will confirm this before I go on a time wasting journey.

I have a spare computer I can set up, set up alt account, plug the dma in, buy ring 1, hopefully confirm my suspicion and steal their aob so to speak. Rate of fire too hopefully while I'm at it. Just via CE scan and seeing what changed.

Now it's not always that simple. They can allocate memory in the stack and do all sorts of assembly additions with a jmp blah blah blah. But there's no way that stays undetected? BE has to be watching the stack? But again, I'm a scrub and there's probably cool sh*t I can't even fathom.
    I know nothing about Destiny 2, at all, but in the context of what you've written, you should likely first look at how to make such exploits on older, unprotected, games and get a skillset of reverse engineering.
    Assault Cube used to be one that people started out on.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

lewrya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going from assault cube to bypassing one of the strongest anti cheats in the industry is "draw the rest of the f*cking owl" territory (It's a meme, nothing offensive). A ton of that doesn't even translate to more complex engines etc. Again, I can do basic cheats. The big thing is, I just can't get at d2 without debugging and I can't debug with battleeye in the way.

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lewrya View Post
    Going from assault cube to bypassing one of the strongest anti cheats in the industry is "draw the rest of the f*cking owl" territory (It's a meme, nothing offensive). A ton of that doesn't even translate to more complex engines etc. Again, I can do basic cheats. The big thing is, I just can't get at d2 without debugging and I can't debug with battleeye in the way.
    I meant no disrespect. You simply said you could do "basic cheats" and then said weren't sure about how to do infinite ammo (which I would consider a basic cheat, but ->); maybe you meant specifically in the context of Destiny, so I apologize if I misunderstood. Have you had a look on Unknowncheats specifically about BE? I'm only really replying to this as this particular forum looks to be inactive currently, and trying to help you at a generic non-d2 level
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy