0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trials win trading on pc?

Use to be able to use Netduma to only allow you to que into friends and win trade. They made it so all traffic is routed through steam relay servers to stop DDOSing which also ruined this.

Does anyone know of a new method to do this now? From what ive seen so far the steam id is listed in the packets during match making which is about the only way i can come up with of telling who is queing into you. I am at a bit of a loss on how to go about actually blocking other connections though. I think i could wireshark a filter to know when its my friend connecting to me but i don't have a solid way to block others aside from leaving the que.

Before anyone says it's not possible anymore....I know for a fact it is. My friend bought a flawless carry on PC, the guy invited him and qued 7 times into ghost lobbies(his 2nd account leaving the que). I spoke to the person selling it he obviously won't say how he does it but he did confirm it works the way my friend described. He claimed it has to do with steamid and from the research i did the steam id is indeed in the packets. You always get the steam relay servers IP address but in one of the packets it does include the steam id.

Anyone have a clue how to make this work?

Trials win trading on pc?