Legitimate Destiny 2 Public Cheat Providers & Addressing Big Scammer Problem menu

User Tag List

A003x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legitimate Destiny 2 Public Cheat Providers & Addressing Big Scammer Problem

I've been browsing this forum for quite some time searching for Destiny 2 cheats and it seems like almost EVERY thread, especially the new ones, are all scams. No proof, all requiring a payment through BTC, and many different signs that these are scams. I've been scammed myself too, still in the process of charging back the purchase.

I want to save new users and lurkers the trouble and give you recommendations for the only working public cheats that I know of:

Code:
    Perfect Aim [INTEL & AMD COMPATIBLE]:
         found at: PerfectAim
         price: 22 EUR per month (about 24 USD per month)

many features including:
           -  a customizable aimbot and ESP, both for NPC and players
           -  multiple miscellaneous features such as teleporting NPCs to your crosshair to shoot them easily or do AOE
              damage to all of them at once (with grenades or supers or other aoe weapons like anarchy).
           -  you can teleport to players/NPCs
           -  many movement features like fly/noclip/speed (very customizable as well regarding the speed)
           -  instant respawn
    Code:
    Ring-1 [INTEL ONLY]:
         found at: Ring-1
         price: 60 EUR per month (about 70 or so USD per month)

many OP features including:
           -  a very customizable aimbot and esp, but you cannot toggle it on for NPCs, so it's mainly just for PvP in that aspect of the cheat.
           -  unlimited ammo
           -  instant respawn

there is also a pro version of ring-1 (120 EUR per month, about 140 USD per month, or 60 EUR/70 USD per week) which includes
         everything above, including the following additional features:
           -  infinite abilities (supers, grenades, class abilities) (has a value slider for customizability)
           -  fast firerate (has a value slider for customizability) 
           -  automatic weapons (you can literally have a full auto whisper of the worm. It's absolute insane).
           -  no recoil
           -  god mode (only for PvE, use the instant respawn for PvP)

Both are good at what they do and worth their respective prices (subjective, your opinion may vary on whether a cheat for a video game is worth 120 euros per month. If you have a lot of extra money and need to carry or boost some of your friends in a dungeon or raid, I recommend ring-1 (pro version) for only a week, which is 60 EUR (or you can buy monthly for 120 EUR, but there's no need because it's extremely OP and you can do everything you want in the 1 week you have it) and you can speed run any activity 100 times with ease. Obviously perfect aim is more practical, mainly because of the price, so I suggest using that for a reliable monthly subscription cheat.

Let me know if you can vouch for any other PUBLIC cheats for this game.

Good luck, and stay safe everyone!

Legitimate Destiny 2 Public Cheat Providers & Addressing Big Scammer Problem