Destiny 2 Aim Assist - 1440p support - Free download menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 137
  1. #1
    illsbury's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    25
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    25
    Thanks G/R
    7/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    Destiny 2 Aim Assist - 1440p support - Free download

    Destiny 2 AHK Aimbot.zip

    Destiny 2 has to be ran in borderless window mode.
    - Start up Destiny 2
    - Configure settings.ini (Sample Settings attached for 1080p and 1440p)
    - Start Destiny 2 AHK Aimbot.exe
    - Press Num1 to activate (high pitch sound) and deactivate(low pitch sound) aimbot.
    - Aimbot will start tracking when left click or right click is down.
    - To exit, close program from taskbar.

    Brightness should be 4.
    For Sample Settings FOV should be maxed. DPI for your mouse should be around 800. You can tweak and work the settings to what works for you.

    Good luck, enjoy, have fun. Stay safe and ban free.

    Includes 1440p support.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 11-21-2017 at 04:11 AM.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. Thanks Skipiy, Omenox, D4V15, Bossmodexyz, memio, Sippie, Host of Angels, bplayabball1, aveger-cro, Machin3, Dakrtempler, TheWalkingJoint, VampireGamer, Akafist (14 members gave Thanks to illsbury for this useful post)
  3. #2
    Skipiy's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by illsbury View Post
    Destiny 2 AHK Aimbot.zip

    Destiny 2 has to be ran in borderless window mode.
    - Start up Destiny 2
    - Configure settings.ini (Sample Settings attached for 1080p and 1440p)
    - Start Destiny 2 AHK Aimbot.exe
    - Press Num1 to activate (high pitch sound) and deactivate(low pitch sound) aimbot.
    - Aimbot will start tracking when left click or right click is down.
    - To exit, close program from taskbar.

    Brightness should be 4.
    For Sample Settings FOV should be maxed. DPI for your mouse should be around 800. You can tweak and work the settings to what works for you.

    Good luck, enjoy, have fun. Stay safe and ban free.

    Includes 1440p support.
    any recommended setting for my 3440x1440 monitor? its shooting right above the head and cant seem to fix it for body shots
    Last edited by Skipiy; 11-21-2017 at 10:13 AM.

  4. #3
    xolieo's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    2560 x 1440 with recommended settings, borderless, brightness at 4, pressed 1 to activate and nothing happens.

  5. #4
    VampireGamer's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    30
    Thanks G/R
    7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    While i appreciates leaks, if this is using someone's else work, this is so wrong and it's highly possible Bungie will get a hold of this and start banning folks. So tread carefully if you're using this.

    Hopefully, I'm wrong in this isn't someone's bot and taking credit for it.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 11-21-2017 at 01:35 PM.

  6. #5
    DvASystems's Avatar Administrator Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\

    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    395
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,601
    Thanks G/R
    874/268
    Trade Feedback
    200 (100%)
    Originally Posted by VampireGamer View Post
    While i appreciates leaks, if this is using someone's else work, this is so wrong and it's highly possible Bungie will get a hold of this and start banning folks. So tread carefully if you're using this.

    Hopefully, I'm wrong in this isn't someone's bot and taking credit for it.
    I edited out the scam accusations and added 1440p text.
    DefektCK stole the code from
    'Korean Pixelbot' - Source so you don't need to decompile it yourself

    You can also read up here where he has no idea what to do with it and "leaked" it himself:
    [Coding] Color Aimbot External Not Hooking Well

    If you are upset over free stuff we've been giving away on this forum for years you can always stop browsing.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 11-21-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    In charge of OverWatch Hacks and Cheats forum. PM me if you have any question or troubles."Chens.Cafe - Overwatch Aimbot"

  7. Thanks memio (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
  8. #6
    VampireGamer's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    30
    Thanks G/R
    7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    I edited out the scam accusations and added 1440p text.
    DefektCK stole the code from
    'Korean Pixelbot' - Source so you don't need to decompile it yourself

    You can also read up here where he has no idea what to do with it and "leaked" it himself:
    [Coding] Color Aimbot External Not Hooking Well

    If you are upset over free stuff we've been giving away on this forum for years you can always stop browsing.
    im not upset, why should i be. i just find it funny but meh, Gotta give you credit for not deleting my post like you did others in your aimbot thread.

  9. #7
    DvASystems's Avatar Administrator Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\

    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    395
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,601
    Thanks G/R
    874/268
    Trade Feedback
    200 (100%)
    Originally Posted by VampireGamer View Post
    im not upset, why should i be. i just find it funny but meh, Gotta give you credit for not deleting my post like you did others in your aimbot thread.
    Hopefully this clears any issues and you won't have to pay for public scripts again.
    In charge of OverWatch Hacks and Cheats forum. PM me if you have any question or troubles."Chens.Cafe - Overwatch Aimbot"

  10. #8
    VampireGamer's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    30
    Thanks G/R
    7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    Hopefully this clears any issues and you won't have to pay for public scripts again.
    Indeed it does, cheers!

  11. Thanks DvASystems (1 members gave Thanks to VampireGamer for this useful post)
  12. #9
    born2slip's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Doesn't work.

  13. #10
    memio's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    it's work! but the aiming system isn't so good ((
    must be my setting.
    Last edited by memio; 11-22-2017 at 07:52 AM.

  14. #11
    Skipiy's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by memio View Post
    it's work! but the aiming system isn't so good ((
    must be my setting.
    It works, make sure your using the presettings the file comes with and then edit the settings.ini until you get a good setup you like. (ps if your using it for PvE the aiming will always be a little off) this best works for PvP and Uriels gift.

  15. Thanks memio (1 members gave Thanks to Skipiy for this useful post)
  16. #12
    memio's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    my screen is 1440*900 (old monitor) what setting should i use?

    yeah i'm using it for pve and it usually aim at above of enemies's left shoulder.
    BTW since it's free tools it won't be update much and we all will get BAN using old tools someday i guess.
    Last edited by memio; 11-22-2017 at 09:23 AM.

  17. #13
    illsbury's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    25
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    25
    Thanks G/R
    7/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by memio View Post
    my screen is 1440*900 (old monitor) what setting should i use?

    yeah i'm using it for pve and it usually aim at above of enemies's left shoulder.
    BTW since it's free tools it won't be update much and we all will get BAN using old tools someday i guess.
    Custom Resolutions like that for a pixel search health bar aim bot is going to be rough. You're going to have to do a lot of experimenting with the X/Y in the settings to get it just right.

    This is an AutoHotKey script so as long as you don't do anything crazy you should be ok.

  18. #14
    ImpiousCraft's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by illsbury View Post
    Custom Resolutions like that for a pixel search health bar aim bot is going to be rough. You're going to have to do a lot of experimenting with the X/Y in the settings to get it just right.

    This is an AutoHotKey script so as long as you don't do anything crazy you should be ok.
    Destiny 2 wont auto ban or ban people using AHK? I thought it was ob the list of programs they don't support.
    I'll have to double check.

  19. #15
    illsbury's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    25
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    25
    Thanks G/R
    7/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    There isn't any guarantee with anything, but AHK doens't inject nor memory hack which would make it easy for bungie to detect.

    Bungie would have to monitor mouse movement and other factors to see if it's running, or scan process ID's to find this exact file I believe. Others here would know more than me though.

  20. Thanks memio (1 members gave Thanks to illsbury for this useful post)
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Selling] [1 COPY ONLY] Private Overwatch Aim Assist [C++/OpenCV]
    By Celare in forum Overwatch Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2016, 02:40 AM
  2. Overwatch Aim Assist
    By macaron24 in forum Overwatch Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 09:05 PM
  3. [Selling] Oversalt - overwatch aim assistant
    By Salteh in forum Overwatch Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2016, 02:00 PM
  4. [Selling] Overwatch Aim Assistant / $5 for lifetime
    By ballcracker in forum Overwatch Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 02:07 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search