0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LordF34R View Post
    Do you know anything about the Destiny 2 Anticheat? Does it have Warden or is it running something else?

How high are the chances of getting banned with this thing? I really want to try it out, but I dont want to get banned in a second
    I remember reading it has Warden. The game banned some 4000 players or something on the first day. Or so I read, could just be them flexing.

Destiny 2 Aim Assist - 1440p support - Free download
    illsbury's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    7/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know for sure so I'm not comfortable commenting. I can repeat what I've been told in the past in regards to Blizzard / Destiny 2 - AutoHotKey does not inject or modify the Destiny 2 client.

What this script is literally doing is comparing the pixels shown on the screen and triangulating a head shot based on what's shown on the screen. This script was taken from something used for Overwatch. I'm sure a version of this script was used for CS:GO.

So what would it take to detect this? If Bungie starts monitoring the way your mouse cursor acts for example, which is a bit of a needle in the haystack unless they have some outlying deltas to look at.

Other times if someone notices that your aim is bobbing up and down or you spin around when someone jumps past you, based on whats humanly possible, and reports you.

I'm sure Bungie knows about this script, it's not new.

As always, use at your own risk, nothing is for sure.

LordF34R's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SylverrFoxx View Post
    I remember reading it has Warden. The game banned some 4000 players or something on the first day. Or so I read, could just be them flexing.
    Thats why I dont know ... Some people say it has Warden, other say it doesnt and its just on the Battlenet "Platform" and Blizzard has nothing to do with the Game....

Im confused :S

Originally Posted by illsbury View Post
    I don't know for sure so I'm not comfortable commenting. I can repeat what I've been told in the past in regards to Blizzard / Destiny 2 - AutoHotKey does not inject or modify the Destiny 2 client.

What this script is literally doing is comparing the pixels shown on the screen and triangulating a head shot based on what's shown on the screen. This script was taken from something used for Overwatch. I'm sure a version of this script was used for CS:GO.

So what would it take to detect this? If Bungie starts monitoring the way your mouse cursor acts for example, which is a bit of a needle in the haystack unless they have some outlying deltas to look at.

Other times if someone notices that your aim is bobbing up and down or you spin around when someone jumps past you, based on whats humanly possible, and reports you.

I'm sure Bungie knows about this script, it's not new.

As always, use at your own risk, nothing is for sure.
    Hmm ... Are you using it yourself? And if yes, for how long?

Tokugawaban's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont even think it works the num1 doesn't even activate for me.

SylverrFoxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave it a shot, for testing purposes. My honest opinion..don't bother. Not yet at least. I wouldn't call it an aimbot. It does the same thing as a controller with aim assist or XIM. It makes your cursor very very lightly follow a player once you start shooting them, but people easily strafe out of the lock. It doesn't actually lock on like an actual aimbot. Now if you don't want to use a controller or a peripheral, then sure, it's useful. But it doesn't actually add anything new unfortunately. I got maybe one or two more kills than I usually would, but half of the time, the script did nothing for me.

Ciscokid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So been testing on an alt account and has been working fine since release but now it seems like it's not sticking as well as it was?
    Not sure if bungie put out an update but it's def not good anymore

Host of Angels's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It still works, but it is just a bit of aim assist, not better or worse than what anyone can do by using a controller. Have to be correctly configured to work though.

rwcblazer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used it as it and it works great for me. But like he stated it's not an aimbot but an aim assist.

TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this has never been an aimbot,
    this will never be an aimbot.

it has and always will be an aim assist.

this is mainly for players who can not control there mouse movements very well.

now, if its true about warden i assume you would be banned already. warden now instantly detects AHK scripts / any virtual mouse movement.
    as stated befor this is a use at your own risk thing.

it tooks months...

like i mean it took a very long time before blizzard even took a move onto this type of hack... i am not saying that activision / bungie have not already got this detected, i am not saying they havnt. but guys in my honest opinion this hack is not needed at all in this game.

Gurbak's Avatar Member Super Awesome Sparke Cake CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt bungie has a Warden since they do all bans manually

slamfist's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is down currently for me anyone having same issue?

DHJoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No update has been pushed, and it's a simple AHK script. If the script isn't functioning for you try running the game in Borderless Fullscreen or Windowed Fullscreen.
    The instructions are very clear in the 'Read Me.txt' that comes with the download. Destiny 2 has to be ran in borderless window mode.

Tokugawaban's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DHJoker View Post
    No update has been pushed, and it's a simple AHK script. If the script isn't functioning for you try running the game in Borderless Fullscreen or Windowed Fullscreen.
    The instructions are very clear in the 'Read Me.txt' that comes with the download. Destiny 2 has to be ran in borderless window mode.
    Instructions i guess aren't clear enough. Destiny 2 IS being ran in borderless window mode, and settings are set to 1920x1080. There is no sound or pitch for activation. At ALL, nor does it seem to work

Ray Randall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tokugawaban View Post
    Instructions i guess aren't clear enough. Destiny 2 IS being ran in borderless window mode, and settings are set to 1920x1080. There is no sound or pitch for activation. At ALL, nor does it seem to work
    Try hitting ur numlock button before hitting the 1 key. It makes a difference.

Just3rr's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 10 and put Avira and Windows defender off

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast