*free cs:go cheat esp, aimbot & much more! With opensource(s for more games) menu

User Tag List

WeScriptapp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*free cs:go cheat esp, aimbot & much more! With opensource(s for more games)

Hello everyone! We're happy releasing a *FREE* cheat for CS:GO! It's undetected at the moment and it's open source you can check the codes/improve things or add new features!

What will you get with this cheat?
    BoxESP
    HealthESP
    DistanceESP-AimHotKey
    EngineViewAngles Aim / mouse_event Aim-AimSpot : Head / Body
    Compensate weapon recoil while aimbotting (RCS)-Drawing weapon recoil crosshair
    Aiming at everyone (good for DM servers)
    Drawing AimSpot
    Drawing AimTarget
    Drawing FOV Circle
    Screenshot:
    3T2yZLb.png

FOR CSGO CHEAT'S OPEN SOURCE AND OTHER OPERSOURCES GitHub - WeScript/WeScript.Assemblies
    Download and install our WeScript.app Loader: https://wescript.app/forum/4-wescrip...rexe-download/
    TO INSTALL THE CHEAT CHECK THE YOUTUBE LINK!
    How to Install Wescript Loader And The Assemblies - YouTube
    csgo_aimbot_menu.png
    Last edited by WeScriptapp; 05-27-2020 at 08:43 AM.

*free cs:go cheat esp, aimbot & much more! With opensource(s for more games)
    bismarc123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CSGO is already free on Steam. You can also buy it for money, for having premium accounts. for not meeting cheaters in the game. After the game is free, there are a lot of cheaters in the game. I stopped playing CSGO because in prime matches I meet a lot of people that play with cheats, and I am losing my rank. The only thing that I do is csgo gambling with my skins. There are a lot of sites that can help you make your inventory in the game bigger. I like to play roulette because you can win a lot of new skins in a short period of time.
    Last edited by bismarc123; 04-03-2021 at 10:56 AM.