Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help with CS:GO analytics.

Hey guys. Ned your help.
    Does anyone know some CS:GO analytics website, software or service? I mean something where you can load your march URL and analyze the whole actions, tactics, stats etc.?
    I'd love to improve my understanding of tactics and strategies on different maps, so I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks a lot and be cool

[UPD]
    I've made a research on this issue and find out that the most representative for me is dreamteam.gg/csgo/analytics.
    There's some alternative from csgo-stats, but that one from DreamTeam is more functionally attractive and their recent replay viewer is a really cool feature for me.
    This is a little bit sad, that I didn't receive any answer from the ownercode community. But, I think, I've done a good job in researching this question so maybe somebody will find this useful as well.
    Last edited by thowans; 04-16-2019 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Found solution to my question.

Need help with CS:GO analytics.
    zachfires's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you should better try to learn to do analysis manually. It will bring you better results. Start with strong teams that play CS:Go and top csgo players. Start with this list and learn everything about these players and their teams: games, matches, loses, wins, tournaments, kills, etc. Also, you can find matches where these players and their teams played against each other. After this, you can try to use the predictions for future games. I use the YetSportsBet website for this purpose.