14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    I got up to 17k, lost a bunch until around 10k, got bored and bet everything on green. Lost. =P Such is the life of gambling.

Know when to stop before you lose it all everyone!

EDIT: Well, to be fair I was using the green Fibonacci setting. I won once and got a large payout, then lost it all the next time around.
    I see, well nice that u got so far!
    I really don't have anything interesting to put here anymore.

CSGODouble Script guide (free coins to start)
    adamlad101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id love to use this but dont people get banned for scripts? Wouldnt want to get banned D: looks amazing though

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adamlad101 View Post
    Id love to use this but dont people get banned for scripts? Wouldnt want to get banned D: looks amazing though
    I don't believe so. Why would they ban you? Your chances don't increase by using this script. You bet more... why wouldn't they want that?

Samiran Mishra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used this thing, had 500 coins lost em all :P got another 500 that got upto 800 then again dropped to 200, haven't even been able to hit the 1k mark. Been using base values of 1 and 2. left it on overnight with 1 base value and saw profit of 50 coins or so in the morning :P
    what do i do man. How did you get your 500 to 7 k and then 19k. You used these same settings or what?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Samiran Mishra View Post
    I used this thing, had 500 coins lost em all :P got another 500 that got upto 800 then again dropped to 200, haven't even been able to hit the 1k mark. Been using base values of 1 and 2. left it on overnight with 1 base value and saw profit of 50 coins or so in the morning :P
    what do i do man. How did you get your 500 to 7 k and then 19k. You used these same settings or what?
    Probably a lot of luck. I probably hit some lucky greens. You should experiment with the settings yourself. You are likely to make the most profit with martingale, but also likely to lose everything eventually with it. D'lambert is good for safe gains, but is slow and has a slightly lower chance to make a profit. Fibonacci green if you want to risk everything super quick for a large profit.

Keep in mind everyone, the odds are stacked against you if you have a small bankroll of 500 coins. You are basically hoping that you get lucky in order to increase that bankroll so that you don't need to be quite so lucky. The large the bankroll and the smaller your bets, the more losses in a row you can support. If you have 7-8 possible losses in a row before going bankrupt... which are good odds, but still require luck.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 02-25-2016 at 07:53 AM.

Samiran Mishra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That delambert thingy got my coins to 50 from 200. You mean to say that is more safe than martingale? I don't care much if the profit is slow just that i should have reasonable odds of not going bankrupt. How does delambert work? I googled but couldn't find anything just that its safer than martingale and is for the long run

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Samiran Mishra View Post
    That delambert thingy got my coins to 50 from 200. You mean to say that is more safe than martingale? I don't care much if the profit is slow just that i should have reasonable odds of not going bankrupt. How does delambert work? I googled but couldn't find anything just that its safer than martingale and is for the long run
    Basically, it looks like you add your bet each time you lose, and subtract your bet each time you win. Here is an example.

Base Bet (bb = 1)

1: bb (1) [LOSE]
    2: bb*2 (2) [LOSE]
    3: bb*3 (3) [LOSE]
    4: bb*4 (4) [WIN]
    5: bb*3 (3) [WIN]
    6: bb*2 (2) [LOSE]
    7: bb*3 (3)

x4kep's Avatar Contributor Professional Challenge Mode GOLD Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/27
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this amazing script man!

If the code (free 500 coins) you provided for some reason doesn't work for you, try "godazed" without the ""; it worked for me!
    Professional Challenge Mode Carries seller
    If I helped you, you know what to do

Willy's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 10k coins just to test my luck with this, cause why not ^^ Actually wrote a Martingale roulette-bot back when I turned 18, got me a balance of about 200$ before losing it all one night.

10. Thanks Sychotix (1 members gave Thanks to Willy for this useful post)
    Willy's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by willy t3h whale View Post
    Bought 10k coins just to test my luck with this, cause why not ^^ Actually wrote a Martingale roulette-bot back when I turned 18, got me a balance of about 200$ before losing it all one night.

My story so far:

Started with 10k, went up to 10.1k with D'alembert on rainbow in a night. At this point I started to get a bit impatient but I chose to keep following the same track for a while.
    Came back home some hours later, 8k. "What if I change from rainbow to only black?", went down another 3k in 2 hours!

Well **** this! Let's try Green (Fibonacci)! Accidently bet 300 instead of 1, still won though. Phew. Went up to a peak at 13k, now down at 6k.
    Soon the bot's going to go all in! I'll update with the results!

Edit: Bot just lost a bit over 4k. Doing a manual bet of the remaining 1.7k on green.
    Edit2: I lost. I'm giving up on this experiment now good luck to the rest of you!

(If anyone wants to further supply me with means for my experiments here's my Steam64ID: 76561198048209915)
    Last edited by Willy; 03-02-2016 at 02:50 PM.

stegula1990's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there, i was wondering how hard it would be to alter the script so it wouldn't ever repeat green if there is last winning method ON. So for example it would always go red after the system rolled green. And if it's easy enough, could anyone do it for me?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stegula1990 View Post
    Hello there, i was wondering how hard it would be to alter the script so it wouldn't ever repeat green if there is last winning method ON. So for example it would always go red after the system rolled green. And if it's easy enough, could anyone do it for me?
    That probably wouldn't be too hard to do, but at that point you should probably just bet on red/black all the time. The chances are theoretically identical.

Otherwise, I would say that you should make the change yourself. It should be a good learning experience. I wouldn't trust any scripts that others post, as they may steal your coins.

stegula1990's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    That probably wouldn't be too hard to do, but at that point you should probably just bet on red/black all the time. The chances are theoretically identical.

Otherwise, I would say that you should make the change yourself. It should be a good learning experience. I wouldn't trust any scripts that others post, as they may steal your coins.
    Having chances in mind, i was thinking about altering the script this way so it makes already existing rainbow mode more efficient during trains, also i like to think that the probability of a stripes train (R, B, R, B,...) is almost never going to happen 10 or 11 times without a green in it or so which would change the odds of wining the next color after the green.

The only thing i am bothered with is how can I add another custom button with this function, which part of code should i copy from already existing last winning and what to add to it.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stegula1990 View Post
    Having chances in mind, i was thinking about altering the script this way so it makes already existing rainbow mode more efficient during trains, also i like to think that the probability of a stripes train (R, B, R, B,...) is almost never going to happen 10 or 11 times without a green in it or so which would change the odds of wining the next color after the green.

The only thing i am bothered with is how can I add another custom button with this function, which part of code should i copy from already existing last winning and what to add to it.
    The previous color has absolutely no effect on the next color. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler%27s_fallacy You could try arguing the fact that it MIGHT produce a pattern which is not truely random due to the fact that no computer has perfect RNG, but the significance should be so small that it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 03-10-2016 at 07:17 AM.

Lundrii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wont start on my computer. I read all of the steps and still nothing...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast