14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I've heard about this Martingale method before but never dared/bothered to try it in real life. As everyone knows, wether or not you win is 100% luck based. But I was curious to get some statistics about it! So what I did, instead of waiting for CSGODouble... Was that I wrote my own python script!

Now feel free to tell me if the logic I used in the script is wrong but I got it right I think.

Code:
    import random

counter = 0
    money = 500
    baseBet = 1
    betAmount = baseBet
    while (money > betAmount):
    	if money >= 1000:
    		baseBet = 5
    	counter = counter + 1
    	print "Money is: " + str(money) + " and bet amount is: " + str(betAmount) + " and the amount of bets made is " + str(counter)
    	money = money - betAmount
    	currentNumber = random.randint(0,14)
    	currentPick = random.randint(1,14)
    	if currentPick >= 1 and currentPick <= 7 and currentNumber >= 1 and currentNumber <= 7:
    		money = money + betAmount + betAmount
    		betAmount = baseBet
    	elif currentPick >= 8 and currentPick <= 14 and currentNumber >= 8 and currentNumber <= 14:
    		betAmount = baseBet
    	else:
    		betAmount = betAmount * 2
    By running the script, I never managed to get about around 1000ish, of course depending on which variables I used but the principle basically always fails, which of course it is bound to. But it helped give a good understanding of what the chances are based on my starting cash and my base bets.

I should also mention that this only tests for black and red on CSGODouble, counting in the green, so I think that this tests for the rainbow option of the script provided by OP.
    Last edited by Thomja; 02-16-2016 at 03:31 PM.
    I really don't have anything interesting to put here anymore.

CSGODouble Script guide (free coins to start)
  2. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Thomja for this useful post)
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quickly looking over the logic of that script, it looks correct. The only issue that I see is that your random may not be seeded properly, but I'm not sure how random works in whatever language that is. If your seed was always the same, your results would always be the same.

EDIT: Noticed that you said it was Python. I'm no expert in python, but it sounds like it is seeded with current system time which should be good enough.

random.seed([x])
    Initialize the basic random number generator. Optional argument x can be any hashable object. If x is omitted or None, current system time is used; current system time is also used to initialize the generator when the module is first imported. If randomness sources are provided by the operating system, they are used instead of the system time (see the os.urandom() function for details on availability).

I was also curious and modified the code a bit to do bet on last winning, to bet the final remaining amount of money, and adds logic for picking green. I was getting better results... but again this is all random chance still.

Code:
    import random

counter = 0
    money = 500
    baseBet = 1
    betAmount = baseBet
    currentPick = 1
    while (money > 0):
    	counter = counter + 1
    	print "Money is: " + str(money) + " and bet amount is: " + str(betAmount) + " and the amount of bets made is " + str(counter)
    	if betAmount > money:
    	    betAmount = money
    	if currentPick >= 1 and currentPick <= 7 and currentNumber >= 1 and currentNumber <= 7:
    		betAmount = baseBet
    	elif currentPick >= 8 and currentPick <= 14 and currentNumber >= 8 and currentNumber <= 14:
    		betAmount = baseBet
    	elif currentPick == 0 and currentNumber == 0:
    	    money = money + betAmount * 14
    	    betAmount = baseBet
    	else:
    	currentPick = currentNumber
    print "FINAL Money is: " + str(money) + " and bet amount is: " + str(betAmount) + " and the amount of bets made is " + str(counter)
    Last edited by Sychotix; 02-16-2016 at 04:42 PM.

4. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Quickly looking over the logic of that script, it looks correct. The only issue that I see is that your random may not be seeded properly, but I'm not sure how random works in whatever language that is. If your seed was always the same, your results would always be the same.

EDIT: Noticed that you said it was Python. I'm no expert in python, but it sounds like it is seeded with current system time which should be good enough.

random.seed([x])
    Initialize the basic random number generator. Optional argument x can be any hashable object. If x is omitted or None, current system time is used; current system time is also used to initialize the generator when the module is first imported. If randomness sources are provided by the operating system, they are used instead of the system time (see the os.urandom() function for details on availability).

I was also curious and modified the code a bit to do "bet on last winning" and to bet the final remaining amount of money. I was getting better results... but again this is all random chance still.

EDIT: Derp, will update with green logic.

Code:
    import random

counter = 0
    money = 500
    baseBet = 1
    betAmount = baseBet
    currentPick = 1
    while (money > 0):
    	counter = counter + 1
    	if betAmount > money:
    	    betAmount = money
    		betAmount = baseBet
    		betAmount = baseBet
    	else:
    	currentPick = currentNumber
    Thanks for the reply.

Does it really make that much of a difference on how the number is randomized, as long as it's somewhat randomized then the basic principle of the Martingale should still apply.

But maybe I'm wrong.

Still works if you wanna take a random shot at it ^^

Btw, all of my accounts are dead now, even the ones with a base bet of 1.

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thomja View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

Does it really make that much of a difference on how the number is randomized, as long as it's somewhat randomized then the basic principle of the Martingale should still apply.

But maybe I'm wrong.

Still works if you wanna take a random shot at it ^^

Btw, all of my accounts are dead now, even the ones with a base bet of 1.
    Theoretically there should be the same chances for red as black... but look at how frequently red/black trains happen. Could be due to all sorts of things, like there being no true random on computers. Betting on last winning also gives you the random chance to bet on green, which could have a 14x payout.

Sorry to hear about your coins though. Hopefully I'll be lucky when I get home and won't have lost all 19k of my coins =P I should probably have set one of my two accounts to be rainbow so they don't both go bankrupt at once.

Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theoretically there should be the same chances for red as black... but look at how frequently red/black trains happen. Could be due to all sorts of things, like there being no true random on computers. Betting on last winning also gives you the random chance to bet on green, which could have a 14x payout.

Sorry to hear about your coins though. Hopefully I'll be lucky when I get home and won't have lost all 19k of my coins =P I should probably have set one of my two accounts to be rainbow so they don't both go bankrupt at once.
    That's true, I have not counted in the green win factor, and actually green came twice in a row today when I watched it. But I wouldn't count having last winnings just because of the green twice factor. I did mention that my code only applies for the rainbow factor but you're right definitely.

Infuzionx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, could you please help me out with the script? i did everything you said, installed tampermonkey, add script, copied the script, saved, then enable it, but when i click on the tampermonkey logo still shows "no script is running". Also, thanks in advance!

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Infuzionx View Post
    Hi, could you please help me out with the script? i did everything you said, installed tampermonkey, add script, copied the script, saved, then enable it, but when i click on the tampermonkey logo still shows "no script is running". Also, thanks in advance!
    Did you refresh the page? Did you forget to copy the header at the top? (it has information for which pages to run the script on)

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I copied everything from the script page and pasted it in "add new script". refreshed the pages, still nothing happens. when i go to installed userscripts, i check the script, choose enable, start, says operation completed succesfully but still nothing happens

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I copied everything from the script page and pasted it in "add new script". refreshed the pages, still nothing happens. when i go to installed userscripts, i check the script, choose enable, start, says operation completed succesfully but still nothing happens
    When you click tampermonkey in the top right, does it look like this? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope, it looks like this. View image: script script isn't turning on, but i don't know why, i copy/pasted the whole thing

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope, it looks like this. View image: script script isn't turning on, but i don't know why, i copy/pasted the whole thing
    Your script header is incorrect. Remove all of the script text (make sure it is all gone) then copy/paste again.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my god, i'm so stupid. didn't think of removing that, it works now, thanks! hope it will get me some coins so you get a tip, sir!

15. Thanks Sychotix (1 members gave Thanks to Infuzionx for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a note that I found out from further testing, the failsafe value is quite a nice option. It basically is how many times you want to allow the bot to lose in a row without you going bankrupt. You can also try using the D'lambert (or w/e) algorithm which is slower, but not quite as all-in.

Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a note that I found out from further testing, the failsafe value is quite a nice option. It basically is how many times you want to allow the bot to lose in a row without you going bankrupt. You can also try using the D'lambert (or w/e) algorithm which is slower, but not quite as all-in.
    Out of curiosity, how has it gone for you since we last spoke about this?

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got up to 17k, lost a bunch until around 10k, got bored and bet everything on green. Lost. =P Such is the life of gambling.

Know when to stop before you lose it all everyone!

EDIT: Well, to be fair I was using the green Fibonacci setting. I won once and got a large payout, then lost it all the next time around.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast