The Desire Hub |The Ultimate Cod Shop | Unlockers | Chairs | Rank Up's | Hard Unlocks menu

User Tag List

boltano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Desire Hub |The Ultimate Cod Shop | Unlockers | Chairs | Rank Up's | Hard Unlocks

The Desire Hub | Automated Purchase | Automated Setup | No Verification or Waiting Needed | High Security

Our COD Services are up and running with double bypass RICCOHET Detection!

Attachment 79721

What to Expect with The Desire?

Our biggest focus is complete overkill on staying undetected. We act like we are going up against the strongest anti-cheat in the world even if we aren't, and we work from or within kernel mode even if we don't have to. We have never had a cheat detection for COD and don't plan to ever have one either. We treat COD's current & weak user-mode anti-cheat like it's EAC, BE, or Vanguard, and we expect the best out of it even when it serves the worst.

We focus on legit looking cheating. After all, we work with streamers mostly. Even if you are not a streamer, your friends will never know if you follow our guides.

Everything we do works flawlessly with good optimization on both Intel or AMD CPU. No more Intel only cheat providers using a hypervisor bypass. You have come to a place with real kernel level developers who will offer far more support for your hardware & with great optimization.
    We don't require you to give us anything like full name, address, ID, or any of that BS. We prevent "bad guys" with our security and systems, not a piece of plastic that can be easily faked.

Actually stream safe cheats. Our cheats overlay external to your game and can not be recorded, captured, streamed, or screen shot by any software or function, including if you are using desktop recording/capture/stream/etc. Go ahead, do a print screen or use Gyazo. Nothing will catch us, so nothing will catch you.

Insane focus on optimization. Our goal is for you to notice absolutely zero FPS drop.
    Very easy setup. Buy, automatically get key, download, tutorial, run loader, input key, start cheating.

Enjoy our auto update functionalities for our COD cheats. Never have to wait after a small update to cheat again.

COD Warzone \ Modern Warfare

Cheat auto update functionality. Never wait after a small update to start cheating again. Always be able to inject after updates safely, as even if auto update failed, any detection attack vectors will be removed & you will get an error.

Fully stream safe on everything streaming, recording, capturing, screen shot, you name it.

Undetected. No detection history. We treat even weak anti-cheats like they are the strongest so that we overkill to stay undetected.
    Legit looking settings.

Flawless optimization for Intel or AMD CPU.

No ID, address, or full name required ever.

Very easy setup. Run loader, put key, start game.

Full ESP and radar suite. Enemies, boxes, name, distance customize, color customize, visibility checks for ESP (and aimbot), crosshair, FOV, menu position, radar, radar position and settings, no recoil.

Full aimbot suite. Enemies, visibility checks (for ESP too), movement and bullet drop prediction, key assign, controller support via remapping, FOV, smoothness, target bone including random, random choosing head chance customize, etc.

MISC

We have a range of products besides gaming chairs which are all listed in our discord which is handled by professionals, here are some of our best selling products!

Stat Editing
    Hard Unlocks (Dark Matter Ultra, Damascus, Atomic)
    Bot Lobby Hosting
    Level Rank Up + Weapon XP Rank Up.
    Battlepass services
    Aged/OG Account's
    Unlocker Tool's
    AIO Tool's

Join our discord + community below!

Proof

https://i.ibb.co/128bb03/SEcTLs0.png

The Desire Hub |The Ultimate Cod Shop | Unlockers | Chairs | Rank Up's | Hard Unlocks
    Maryjaneka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone cheating on COD? I love playing COD Warzone, but I had to find a cheat to keep up with others. Either everyone is using cheats, or I'm the stupid one who can't play the game. I was good in other shooter games like PUBG or Fortnite, and I've never had to use cheats.
    The good thing is that it's not hard to find Warzone cheats. I found the aimbot on Warzone Hacks | Warzone Cheats | Undetected Aimbot Killer 2022, and now all my kills are headshots.
    The important thing is not to get myself banned because a lot of people got banned for cheating. If I don't use the cheat all the time, I'll be fine.
    Last edited by Maryjaneka; 02-14-2022 at 05:28 PM.