[trusted & cheap] cold war modded lobbies | max prestige (lvl 1000) dark aether/max wep lvl & more menu

User Tag List

PapaPerc's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[trusted & cheap] cold war modded lobbies | max prestige (lvl 1000) dark aether/max wep lvl & more

What's up guys Welcome to my Cold War Post

I am PapaPerc a trusted mod menu reseller and cold war lobby host. I have 2 servers one for cold war modded lobbies and the other is for RDR2 and GTA V mod menus. Both combined we have 5500+ members and plenty of vouches in both servers from customers. So if you're hesitant please stop by and check those out!

How to Purchase

1. Join my Discord Server (BANNED AT 6K Members)
    PapaPercsBridge

2. Join the COD server and verify then go to #cw-lobby-packages

3. Once you know which package and payment method you want make a ticket in #ticket and tell me those 2 thing

4. Now just sit and wait for me to respond

Video on the Lobbies

Last edited by PapaPerc; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:02 PM.
    Trusted reseller! Don't believe me? Join my discord we have 5500+ members and 100+ vouches from customers! (well we did until discord clapped the server lmao)

These ads disappear when you log in.

Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, hosting right now come stop by!
    Trusted reseller! Don't believe me? Join my discord we have 5500+ members and 100+ vouches from customers! (well we did until discord clapped the server lmao)

Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. Discord server was clapped at 6k members big rip but server link was updated

Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, join up I'm heading to bed but will be hosting tomorrow! almost at 500 members lets get back to 6k!!!!

Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, ONLINE NOW!!