💖💖KONEX’s Black Ops Cold War XP & Unlock Dark Aether Camo Lobbies CHEAP and QUICK💖💖 menu

User Tag List

Konex's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

💖💖KONEX’s Black Ops Cold War XP & Unlock Dark Aether Camo Lobbies CHEAP and QUICK💖💖

😆KONEX’s Black Ops Cold War XP & Unlock Dark Aether Camo Lobbies. CHEAP!😆

😎Hello and Welcome to my Thread!😎

🔷🔷Hard Unlock Dark Aether and Master Camos / Easy and Safe Player Levelling!🔷🔷

🐉This works for PC, PS4/PS5 and Xbox One/X for Black Ops Cold War! There is no software needed to be installed on your end everything is done on my side. Upon successful payment I will invite you to my lobby and start the game and guide you through the unlock process.🐉

1 kill = 🌹Gold gun and max weapon level. Main weapons cycle every kill until you get Dark Aether and Master Camos Unlocked!🌹

Easy and safe Player Account Levelling to MAX 1000 Level. Quick and easy.

🥵🥵Packages🥵🥵

✨Platinum Complete Package: Get an account levelled up to 1000, Plus all weapons max level with Dark Aether Camo including the new LMC 10 and FARA (You must have the guns unlocked).✨

🥮Gold Dark Aether Package: Get MASTER weapons camos unlocked. (Your account must be Level 55 or higher and must have the guns you want unlocked).🥮

o 🐺Silver Weapons Max Levelled Package: Get all weapons maxed levelled including the LMC 10 and FARA (You must have the weapons you want levelled unlocked).🐺

o 🌞Bronze Level 1000 XP Package: Get your Player Account to Level 1000 in an instant. Lower levels can also be done on request.🌞

Proof

Please click on the link below for proof of what I am selling:

Proof - YouTube

👍Pricing👍

✨✨Platinum Complete Package:✨✨ $20

🥮🥮Gold Dark Aether Package:🥮🥮 $15

🐺🐺Silver Weapons Max Levelled Package:🐺🐺 $15

🌞🌞Bronze Level 1000 XP Package:🌞🌞 $10

😉Custom Packages can be tailored to your needs and I will do a bulk discount. Please PM me on Discord for prices and before purchasing.😉

😍Vouches😍

Looking for Reputable Vouchers that have owned their accounts for more than 6 months. Please DM me.

🎁Purchasing🎁

Please DM me here or message me on Discord before purchase saying which package you are after and send me your Activision ID. I will then invite you to my lobby. I will then start the lobby once payment is confirmed.

I accept PayPal F&F and BTC only

Discord

Konex's ManCave
    Konex#3686

Disclaimer

There are 0 Customer bans to date as the software and tools are from my account and you are simply joining my lobby. However as with everything related to using tools there will always be a s
    light risk so if you buy my lobbies and get your account banned no refunds will be issued.
    Last edited by Konex; 03-10-2021 at 08:56 AM. Reason: proof video Uploaded

💖💖KONEX’s Black Ops Cold War XP & Unlock Dark Aether Camo Lobbies CHEAP and QUICK💖💖
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just uploaded a video of the lobby unlocking all master camos and updated the prices to Dollars and not pounds (cheapest out there atm). DM me on Discord ready and waiting to do some lobbies!!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated prices