🔥◣KrYo Software◢ - ✅PVE & PVP Pixel Based Rotation Bot ✅RIFT BOT✅GRIND/LEVEL✅🔥 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KrYoSoftware's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

🔥◣KrYo Software◢ - ✅PVE & PVP Pixel Based Rotation Bot ✅RIFT BOT✅GRIND/LEVEL✅🔥

-KrYo Software-

Diablo Immortal Pixel Bot In TESTING!

All Of Our Software Has A 0% Detection Rate & Our Other Products Have NO Ban reports Since Release!

Rotations are being developed Now! However Its very Easy to create Your Own!

We Will Be Releasing The Official MAXROLL Optimized Auto Rotations SOON!

AFK Rift Bot Is In DEVELOPMENT!

Grind / Level EXP Farming Is
    WORKING!

Join The Discord For More Information!

KrYo Software

discord.gg/wv76v8pMtr

We Also Support World Of Warcraft & Lost Ark Pixel Bots Fully Developed & Never Detected!

🔥◣KrYo Software◢ - ✅PVE & PVP Pixel Based Rotation Bot ✅RIFT BOT✅GRIND/LEVEL✅🔥
  2. Thanks fullatx, c1021059, sycksyn (3 members gave Thanks to KrYoSoftware for this useful post)
    milkdudz21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Creating profiles is pretty easy with this software, even someone with no pior knowledge can make a class profile. I have been beta testing this and its working great. If your familar with our other software forlost ark and etcthen you know you are in great hands. Support is great with nearly all time zones sorted. Has a great community aswell!! Would def give this an A+ and well worth the $ and your time.

diabloimmortalnew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is SCAM.
    Don't Buy.

This is not a beta version, it doesn't work at all. 5-6 more users like me have requested a refund via discord, but they block it from the server and they do not pay, the program does not work and when you want a refund, they sarcastically write answers and block you. If they refund my money I can believe their intentions are not bad, but under the circumstances they seem completely malicious.
    If desired, I can post the video of the payment receipt program here.
    My purpose is to protect people after me, do not buy.

Screenshots of the discord conversations before they blocked me are in the link below.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Picklerick420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything diabloimmortalnew just said is false i was watching this go down in chat this is false him and a few others created an uproar because they where upset it wasn't fully done. The support and mods timed them out from talking not banned them. I have looked at his images and of course not everything is there. I have been using kryos services and love them. To see someone not listen to obviously posted info on the beta and get mad and spread lies and try to make someone look bad is childish and wrong on so many levels. Kryos software works amazing if you allow him to help and do his work. when he spends half his time repeating him self in chat to you and the same few people that would not listen at all it's kind of hard to make anything work 😉
    Last edited by Picklerick420; 06-11-2022 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Picklerick420 View Post
    Everything diabloimmortalnew just said is false i was watching this go down in chat this is false him and a few others created an uproar because they where upset it wasn't fully done. The support and mods timed them out from talking not banned them. I have looked at his images and of course not everything is there. I have been using kryos services and love them. To see someone not listen to obviously posted info on the beta and get mad and spread lies and try to make someone look bad is childish and wrong on so many levels. Kryos software works amazing if you allow him to help and do his work. when he spends half his time repeating him self in chat to you and the same few people that would not listen at all it's kind of hard to make anything work 😉
    Then share your discord conversation history Dear fake user. This post is proof of scam. If you search the other forum where sales are made, I can't give the link here, there are 5-6 different users other than me, there are scam alerts

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being kryo had stated if you wanted a refund he would but he bet 99% he could get it working for you and you refused and caused more issues 😀
    I posted what I did not to argue with you it's not worth my time the support as many many posts about the beta and not joining if you didn't want to help with that and you did. Instead of allowing him to help you you spread lies 😀
    Last edited by Picklerick420; 06-11-2022 at 02:30 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being kryo had stated if you wanted a refund he would but he bet 99% he could get it working for you and you refused and caused more issues 😀
    I posted what I did not to argue with you it's not worth my time the support as many many posts about the beta and not joining if you didn't want to help with that and you did. Instead of allowing him to help you you spread lies 😀
    I don't have a purpose. My 30$ money was defrauded. I'm sure you're fake, it's okay, just people who read this should be more careful, it's their choice to buy or not There are more scam reports on the other forum, I'm sure there will be more here. Do not buy without reading all the scam reports, including the other forum, 6 people I have seen have been defrauded 100% scam

deadeagle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently this "bot" is super sketchy. Apparently it's just an autoclicker that clicks your abilities based on set timers and doesn't account for any variation. Anyone can achieve the same for free with AHK. Read the other forums for actual reviews.

The first post by milkdudz21 has nothing to do with the actual product being advertised here.
    Last edited by deadeagle; 06-11-2022 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deadeagle this is nothing but false information 😀 they have clearly stated multiple places multiple times they are in beta there is a a few of you that purchased got up set and threw a fit because it wasn't ready when you wanted. Any free software will literally do nothing compared to what this software does. Please don't spread false information if you don't know what your talking about please and thank you 😀 oh and fyi milkdudz21 is in the discord and is a user for you to act like you even know everyone in our discord and you weren't even there for 2 days ☺️

deadeagle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh and fyi milkdudz21 is in the discord and is a user for you to act like you even know everyone in our discord and you weren't even there for 2 days ☺️
    You don't even know who I am in the Discord

Fyi, from their the latest announcement from their Discord.

• If You Are under The Impression That the Rift Bot & Official Rotations are Fully Functional... They are Not ( They are Currently Being Tested & Used By Customers.
    • If You Did Purchase Subscription I would Urge You To NOT activate Your software key Unless You want to Participate in BETA.

Doesn't quite match what the Thread Title is saying

Edit:
    Looks like the OP has started paying for reviews, proof on another forum.
    Last edited by deadeagle; 06-13-2022 at 03:59 AM.

EvusE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get why i read negatives comments and even worse is i read false accuses.
    KRYO is the best (and only public atm) diablo immortal bot that really works!
    Dev team is working day and night to develop it even faster. I am 100% sure it will be the best in the market for long time. No cap!
    Project owner is very kind and dedicate time to support every single user in the discord server.
    Community is growing and is sharing scripts and experiences.
    I will definitely be a part of it for long time.
    Thank you guys for what you doing!

EvusE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You probably a competitor. Everything is in development and in testing, as stated in the discord and everywhere else.
    Open your eyes, join the discord and see what is happening there, without crying and blaming here with false accuses.
    Thanks

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i may try this out and let you know.
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

GustaBrr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

selling my kryo login, 20 dollars

I bought kryobot and I couldn't configure it in the game, because I don't know English, I'm Brazilian, so I'll be selling, who wants to buy, talk to me.I bought kryobot and I couldn't configure it in the game, because I don't know English, I'm Brazilian, so I'll be selling, who wants to buy, talk to me.

KrYoSoftware's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would absolutely provide you a free trial to check it out

17. Thanks CreativeXtent (1 members gave Thanks to KrYoSoftware for this useful post)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast