EyeAuras - pixel-based automation tool menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Xab3r's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EyeAuras - pixel-based automation tool

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to present a program that's been my passion project for the last few years. The program is called EyeAuras and it was born out of my desire to streamline the script creation process for various games. This tool allows me to rapidly prototype and share with friends, making tasks such as creating auto-potions, skill rotations, and alerts for hot new items in an online shop a breeze. The tool has not been shared to a public before in its current form and was used by a few small groups of people who were helping me to test it in their games of choice.

What is EyeAuras?

EyeAuras is a tool for creating and sharing pixel-based bots. For those familiar with World of Warcraft, you can think of EyeAuras as a supercharged version of WeakAuras, equipped with a machine-learning powered image search and a variety of user input emulation methods. It's been tested in games like Path of Exile, Lineage 2/M/W, and is now I think it is time to share it with the wider gaming community.

Important: EyeAuras operates on a freemium model, meaning you can access most features without registering. Feel free to give it a spin to see if it fits your needs. Full comparison matrix is available here

What it can do?
    The main goal of EyeAuras is to simplify the process of creating image capture/processing pipelines and user input emulation. It already has a loot of mechanisms in place, allowing you to focus on creating cool and practical tools, such as automatic rotations, potions, respawn scripts, and more.

Features include:
    • Real-time image capture (supports 4k60fps even with effects applied) - multiple methods, including full-screen capture
    • A suite of effects to apply to captured images (denoise/blur/remove specific color/etc)
    • Color Search: Matches the average color in a specific area against an expected color
    • Image Search: Finds an image on the screen with a specified similarity
    • ML Search: Uses a custom pre-trained YoloV8 ONNX machine learning model, GPU-accelerated
    • Text recognition/matching: Performs OCR on the captured image and configures matching expressions
    • Global hotkeys: Allows you to configure reactions to key/mouse presses and movement
    • A variety of user input simulation types - SendInput, WinAPI messaging, several drivers(TetherScript, for example) and even support for Arduino-based USB keyboard emulator which you can make for yourself for 3$ from the nearest radio shop or AliExpress - I'll provide instructions and the firmware
    • Multiple mouse movement smoothing algorithms
    • Network messaging: Send and receive messages between EyeAuras instances
    • Telegram messages: Send and receive messages via a Telegram channel
    • Volume level detection: Listens for sound output from a specific process or the entire system
    • Overlays: From basic "Some text/image on the screen" to "Real-time replica of another window/part of the window" to full-blown custom HTML/Razor/C# user interface
    • Import/Export functionality via a short link
    • And, for power users - a scripting subsystem that uses the latest version of C# and allows you to write the code which will have access to every single bit and function inside EyeAuras. You can write down the code for custom actions and even develop a custom UI that will be shared alongside your auras pack

How to get started?
    • Download installer for a stable version here
    • Install the program, it should start automatically afterwards, if it did not happen, start it manually by typing "Eye Auras" in Start menu
    • Basically, you're good to go. I would highly recommend to check out D4 playlist to get a hang on concepts

Resources:
    • EyeAuras website - landing page
    • Downloads / changelog page - you can scroll there a bit to get a hang of what was recently added/changed
    • Aura Library - this page focuses on providing a library of Auras which are publicly shared by some other users. Prototype, as current users groups were not large enough to test it at full scale and most of auras were distributed on a peer-to-peer basis
    • YouTube videos on EyeAuras channel
    • Just for fun, video which visualizes the development progress over time since 2019 when it all started -
    • Wiki - has some information about basic concepts of EyeAuras and short description of main triggers/actions
    • Discord, my ID is Xab3r#3780 - feel free to join and ask any questions, it may appear a bit dead, but that's because it was mostly used to share something and not to communicate - as I've mentioned, most of my current users are either friends or friends of friends, so we tend to communicate via voice or in other discords. Do not hesitate to ask something and you'll probably get the answer

Last edited by Xab3r; 09-13-2023 at 09:33 AM.

EyeAuras - pixel-based automation tool
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserved for future use

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to share information about what I've been working on over the past few weeks. Most of these changes will interest developers who strive to use EyeAuras as a framework for creating their own products. This update will not affect users who do not use CustomUI/ExecuteScript.

Two months ago, I implemented a new type of overlay, CustomUI, which allows creating a user interface using C# and Razor (HTML/CSS). This has opened up a wide range of possibilities for experienced developers, giving them the ability to create a custom interface for their bot/set of auras. It simplifies the process of understanding and using the EyeAuras interface for a user who imports your set of auras.
    An important limitation was that developers are used to working in development environments like Visual Studio and Rider, but previously, the ability to work with C# code was only available through the built-in EyeAuras editor. This editor has its limitations and cannot compete in quality and speed with more powerful IDEs. This is what I decided to change.

As soon as the alpha test ends, the new CustomUI overlay will have the ability to export code and save it as a C# project. The created project will include EyeAuras.SDK, which allows development using all the features available in the program: input simulation, image search, AI object detection, and much more. It's important to note - the code still needs EyeAuras running to launch.

This project can be opened in any IDE (Visual Studio, Rider, SharpDevelop, or even VS Code) and get full auto-completion, the ability to write unit tests, and all the other benefits of modern development. It's important to note that the ability to connect external Nuget packages will appear in the future. By default, EyeAuras already includes about 50 different libraries, which should be enough in most cases. However, I will definitely add this feature.

In addition to the ability to import the project into EyeAuras, there is also a Live development mode, in which EyeAuras tracks all the changes you are making in the project right now, picks them up, and loads them in real-time. I.e., from the moment you changed the style of the button, added some new logic to your bot or anything else, until the moment you saw them on your screen in the form of a working product, it takes on average 2-3 seconds. And given that this code has access to any triggers, current captured images with and without applied effects, all input simulators, etc., the possibilities are huge.

Lunarpaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can this be used in World of Warcraft with an addon like Hekili to automate rotations?

linqse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you can use EyeAuras in conjunction with add-ons like Hekili, WeakAuras, etc.
    A couple of years ago, I used EyeAuras in combination with WeakAuras to create full PvP rotations with party checks, target tracking, and so on. Since then, many new features have been introduced.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've made a lot of updates to the EyeAuras Wiki.

The following new content has been added:
    1. Comprehensive details on nearly all available actions, triggers, and overlays.
    2. Information about the coordinate system used in certain actions/triggers: Coordinate System.
    3. Details on Text Match Expressions for evaluating recognized text or received network/telegram messages: Text Match Expressions.
    4. Guidance on Window Match Expressions used to specify the Target Window: Window Matching Expressions.
    5. An overview of the Dependencies Viewer for easier debugging of complex auras: Dependencies Viewer.
    6. Technical insights about the Custom UI: Custom UI.
    7. Information about the Aura Library: Aura Library.
    8. Export/Import functionality: Export/Import.
    9. Bindings functionality: Bindings.

There are still parts of the program that are not covered in the Wiki, and we'll be working to add them over the next week, such as:

- Synchronization: a mechanism that enables easier sharing of a set of auras you're continuously working on.
    - And more...

Your feedback is very valuable. If there are parts of the program you find challenging or would like to see more documentation on, feel free to send a Private Message.

ReBotOfficial's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eyeauras pixel automation trigger scripts based on such simplicity yet most advanced visual configurable automation deserves more recognition;

it is essentially the new era macrogoblin mmo bot creator platform!

It is actually safe and is not focused on a cash grab or an excuse for an automation tool such as what you see software that will get you banned like Chimpeon / Naver "bots" as i am pretty sure

EyeAuras can be used to make just about anything visually automated,
    maybe automate captchas
    maybe even very advanced wow rotations

if i am not mistaken it has been done already but i understand that the diablo 4 bot scripts caught some un-needed attention?

Keep up great work Xaber
    Last edited by ReBotOfficial; 01-07-2024 at 09:47 AM.