How to display trashmobs on minimap in the form of fat green dots (depends of monster HP/exp value)? menu

User Tag List

Demiilaril's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to display trashmobs on minimap in the form of fat green dots (depends of monster HP/exp value)?

Hello all!

Recently in TH standart monsters (trash) was displaying on minimap not like tiny grey dots, but like green dots with different sizes - depends of monster value in expirience (or they HP maybe - its almost similar i believe).
    But now with this new owner situation i reinstall TH, get some plugins, but all trash mobs is just tiny grey dots, and i can't remember what to do to display them like green dots - it was standart feature, that i need to turn on, or it was some plugin, that i forgot to download?

Anyone knows what am talking about? Plz help

How to display trashmobs on minimap in the form of fat green dots (depends of monster HP/exp value)?