0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying everything and cant get TurboHUD to run

I keep getting this error - "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

I currently only have windows defender as my AV software. I've tried making an exclusion for the entire file, turning off all virus & threat protection, turning off all app & browser control, and still get this error. I've tried running as admin with all these settings off and the exe file still gets deleted once that error pops up.

Windows Security also shows no current threats and thud does not pop up in the protection history.

Does anyone have an idea what can be going on? I've been trying to get this running for about two hours with help from multiple friends.

My system is running windows 10 64bit and my account runs as admin. Thanks for any help!

Trying everything and cant get TurboHUD to run
    Romanmas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by point_blank View Post
    I keep getting this error - "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

I currently only have windows defender as my AV software. I've tried making an exclusion for the entire file, turning off all virus & threat protection, turning off all app & browser control, and still get this error. I've tried running as admin with all these settings off and the exe file still gets deleted once that error pops up.

Windows Security also shows no current threats and thud does not pop up in the protection history.

Does anyone have an idea what can be going on? I've been trying to get this running for about two hours with help from multiple friends.

My system is running windows 10 64bit and my account runs as admin. Thanks for any help!
    Why don't you google your problem and find a solution?
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...error-when-you

Best Regards
    Romanmas