0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Threat detected

Hey guys i had this quite a few times now with TH.. i was using an older version which was running just fine the last TH update always say me "Threat detected" the problem is its not telling me what threat in the corner. My other problem is i NEVER get any log folders in my TH.. i tried to re install it a few times but i never get a log folder so im left with nothing to try solve it. anyone here knows something about this i have looked at the other Posts to threat detected but non of that helped

GPU: Geforce RTX 2060 Super Gainward Ghost
    CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x
    Mainboard: Gigabyte AB350-Gaming3
    RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT BLS8G4D240FSE (8 GB)

Note: Even if i download a new THud and open it i still dont get any log folders... i will try to download it tomorrow on a different device and hope that i atleast get a log folder there.
    Last edited by DivineChaos; 11-12-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Threat detected
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that is not possible to have no log folder

DivineChaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sadly it is .. a friend of mine was wondering too so he gave me his complete TH with log folder but it wasnt creating any log datas...

Scath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get the same message.
    Threat detector logfile:

2020.11.13 01:09:13.961 hostile process detected: GDKBFltExe32, C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\G DATA\AVKProxy\GDKBFltExe32.exe

Whole folder is actually part of whitelist for me and I never had any issues before. (As G DATA is my antivirus program.)
    Last edited by Scath; 11-12-2020 at 07:20 PM.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DivineChaos View Post
    sadly it is .. a friend of mine was wondering too so he gave me his complete TH with log folder but it wasnt creating any log datas...
    I guess you should run it as an administrator. Make sure it is running in a folder like C:\HUD or whatever. Do not place the folder on your desktop.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Scath View Post
    I get the same message.
    Threat detector logfile:

2020.11.13 01:09:13.961 hostile process detected: GDKBFltExe32, C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\G DATA\AVKProxy\GDKBFltExe32.exe

Whole folder is actually part of whitelist for me and I never had any issues before. (As G DATA is my antivirus program.)
    HUD has a protection against processes trying to interfere with it.
    This feature is there since months and I asked everybody to try the previous version and report all false alarms. Many did not.
    I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so today i reset my pc because i wanted to do it for a few weeks now and the first things i did was install Thud and D3 so i dont have any weird gaming softwares on my pc.. but still i dont have a log folder and i still have threat detected so it might be windows it self. i made a C:THUD folder as you said and still threat detected.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG i reinstalled Windows a second time and now its working omg Pog... ty for all the commend and the time especially to you KJ

wtfdc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got this

2020.11.11 15:38:11.360 hostile process detected: RtkAudUService64, C:\Windows\System32\RtkAudUService64.exe

Try the new 11.13 version same thing ,, the only way to run THUD is to disable the RealTek Audio service and move the file out of System32

Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a possible bug in the patch. We've been seeing reports of crashes in 2 areas: Caldeum Sewers (Not the actual sewers, but the Gates and the area that leads to Belial) in Adventure Mode, and in Campaign Mode, the very start of Act IV where Tyrael and Imperius confront each other as well as the Crystal Arch in Adventure Mode. A workaround right now is updating your video drivers (AMD 20.11.1 last Wednesday release, NVIDIA v457, Monday release.), to try and fix that issue. There may be another patch incoming that addresses this issue. The current patch may or may not be causing the Threat Detected issues. If it is, it may be because of those crashes. Speculation, but it's worth noting.

hunterswolf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi KillerJohn,

Thanks for all your great work!
    I wanted to report 2 programs, I guess should be legitimate.
    First is the Xbox gaming overlay of microsoft. For me in: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_5.420.10222.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\G ameBarFTServer.exe
    Second would be the razer synapse: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Synapse\RzSynapse.exe
    First is not an issue, just disable the xboxgaming application in windows. Second is more important as it's the keyboard software provided by razer for setting my macro's.
    Would be great to exclude these.
    Thanks.

norfeusz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    Still have problem after update :/

2020.11.16 19:24:27.332 hostile process detected: RzSynapse, C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Synapse\RzSynapse.exe

Thx for you work.

patat88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    HUD has a protection against processes trying to interfere with it.
    This feature is there since months and I asked everybody to try the previous version and report all false alarms. Many did not.
    I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
    Unfortunately, it is still not solved:

2020.11.17 01:06:21.408 hostile process detected: GDKBFltExe32, C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\G DATA\AVKProxy\GDKBFltExe32.exe

KJ could you pls elaborate on this and giving us a solution for it? thanks, appreciated.

Redgrave89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by patat88 View Post
    Unfortunately, it is still not solved:

2020.11.17 01:06:21.408 hostile process detected: GDKBFltExe32, C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\G DATA\AVKProxy\GDKBFltExe32.exe

KJ could you pls elaborate on this and giving us a solution for it? thanks, appreciated.
    I got the same problem.
    2021.01.31 17:32:46.705 hostile process detected: GDKBFltExe32, C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\G DATA\AVKProxy\GDKBFltExe32.exe

is there a solution?