Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plugin Configuration and general question

hello guys

first: sometimes when i play the turbohud deactivates himself in the diablo 3 game session and comes back after 20-30 sekonds. this happens all 10minutes.

second: i want to have some konfigurations done to the turbo hud. i know its possible but i dont know how. maybe someone of you can help me. i would even pay some bucks with paypal to you if you can do this for me.

in the picture attachment you can see what i want. i want to move 2 objects near my charachter (in the same small size)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plugin Configuration and general question-screenshot002-jpg  

Plugin Configuration and general question
    Jembo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    28/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey ivica555,
    1) Regarding TurboHUD deactivating itself periodically: I was having similar symptoms with the latest version of HUD (20.4.14.0) which seems to have some issues. I am guessing you are using this version?
    If so, I'd suggest downloading the previous version (20.3.9.0) which you can download here (thanks to RNN): https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ml#post4199250 (the latest TurboHUD 20.4.14.0 has redraw issue)

2) To add Archon Buff closer to your character:
    Navigate to ...\TurboHUD 20.3.9.0\plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs (make sure PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin ends in .cs - it is .txt by default)
    Open PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs in a text editor such as Notepad and add this code to the "Customize" section:
    Code:
    	    Hud.RunOnPlugin<PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin>(plugin =>
    	    {
    		plugin.BuffPainter.ShowTimeLeftNumbers = true;
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(134872) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true }); // Archon main stacks
    	    });
    * Alternatively I have linked the file for download. However, you will need to replace .txt with .cs
    It's got a couple of essential additions (imo): Disabled "Screen Capture Upon Paragon lvl up" & "Sell Darkening of NotGoodItems"
    PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.txt
    Last edited by Jembo; 05-10-2020 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Fixed Link

ivica555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jembo View Post
    Hey ivica555,
    1) Regarding TurboHUD deactivating itself periodically: I was having similar symptoms with the latest version of HUD (20.4.14.0) which seems to have some issues. I am guessing you are using this version?
    If so, I'd suggest downloading the previous version (20.3.9.0) which you can download here (thanks to RNN): https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ml#post4199250 (the latest TurboHUD 20.4.14.0 has redraw issue)

2) To add Archon Buff closer to your character:
    Navigate to ...\TurboHUD 20.3.9.0\plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs (make sure PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin ends in .cs - it is .txt by default)
    Open PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs in a text editor such as Notepad and add this code to the "Customize" section:
    Code:
    	    {
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(134872) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true }); // Archon main stacks
    	    });
    * Alternatively I have linked the file for download. However, you will need to replace .txt with .cs
    It's got a couple of essential additions (imo): Disabled "Screen Capture Upon Paragon lvl up" & "Sell Darkening of NotGoodItems"
    your awesome. will be able to test it in 2 days im now on a vacation. can u add candodo stacks and remaining cooldown of arcaron to it too please. would be nice

Thanks G/R
    28/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Chantodo Stacks: You can use this plugin - place in ...\TurboHUD 20.3.9.0\plugins\BW
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ks-plugin.html (Chantodo stacks plugin)

Or Add this to PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs
    Code:
    plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(440235) { IconIndex = 0, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true }); // Set: Chantodo stacks (20)
    2) Archon CD: This is probably better off for someone else to do but I had a go at it anyway... I edited a plugin not necessarily designed for this so it's not efficient use of code but you can try it: place in ...\TurboHUD 20.3.9.0\plugins\RNN
    ArchonCD.txt

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Chantodo Stacks: You can use this plugin - place in ...\TurboHUD 20.3.9.0\plugins\BW
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ks-plugin.html (Chantodo stacks plugin)

Or Add this to PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs
    Code:
    plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(440235) { IconIndex = 0, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true }); // Set: Chantodo stacks (20)
    2) Archon CD: This is probably better off for someone else to do but I had a go at it anyway... I edited a plugin not necessarily designed for this so it's not efficient use of code but you can try it: place in ...\TurboHUD 20.3.9.0\plugins\RNN
    ArchonCD.txt
    Sorry, did not get what changes you did to SkillBarPlugin, which were them ?

Thanks G/R
    28/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    Sorry, did not get what changes you did to SkillBarPlugin, which were them ?
    1) Removed ToggleKeyEvent+NGStartEnabled (show/hide toggle all skills), Tooltip (hovering over skill)
    2) Disabled all classes/players skills. Whitelisted MyCharacter Archon only
    3) Repositioned to centre of screen below character

Very Crude as majority of the code is redundant but i'm a novice at programming so I did my best

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Removed ToggleKeyEvent+NGStartEnabled (show/hide toggle all skills), Tooltip (hovering over skill)
    2) Disabled all classes/players skills. Whitelisted MyCharacter Archon only
    3) Repositioned to centre of screen below character

Very Crude as majority of the code is redundant but i'm a novice at programming so I did my best
    I noticed those ones, actually I tried to understand which change to Archon display icon you did, I noticed that in original plugin the stacks and counter for Archon is a bit bugged when he transforms.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    	{
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(134872) { IconIndex = 5, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Old stacks, from a previous archon
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(134872) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true }); // Stacks of the current archon
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(440235) { IconIndex = 0, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true }); // Chantodo Stacks
    	}  );
    TH already shows the skill bar for your own character and the cooldowns of the skills. Just to see Archon's cooldown would not install that plugin
    If you want to see the remaining buff times, I would also install TimeleftSkillBar ([V9.1] [INTERNATIONAL] [RNN] TimeLeftSkillBar)

ivica555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RNN View Post
    Code:
    	{
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(134872) { IconIndex = 5, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Old stacks, from a previous archon
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(134872) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true }); // Stacks of the current archon
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(440235) { IconIndex = 0, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true }); // Chantodo Stacks
    	}  );
    TH already shows the skill bar for your own character and the cooldowns of the skills. Just to see Archon's cooldown would not install that plugin
    If you want to see the remaining buff times, I would also install TimeleftSkillBar ([V9.1] [INTERNATIONAL] [RNN] TimeLeftSkillBar)
    when i add this code to PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs it doenst work.

Thanks G/R
    28/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ivica555 View Post
    when i add this code to PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs it doenst work.
    Give this a go: Rename to PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs