0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TurboHUD stuttering

I have been using TurboHUD for a short while but I keep running into stuttering/freezing/fps drops seemingly randomly. I have looked at the support guide and tried everything there to no avail, including editing the config file. Has anyone else experienced this or know a way to fix it?

Quick specs:
    - Intel i7 six core (4.1Ghz)
    - 16GB Corsair 2666 Mhz
    - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Usually runs the game at well over 100fps but just has random stutters and freezes running TurboHUD. Any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^

TurboHUD stuttering
    Jembo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    28/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing you're using the latest version of HUD (20.4.14.0) which seems to have some issues.
    If so, I'd suggest downloading the previous version (20.3.9.0): https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ml#post4199250 (the latest TurboHUD 20.4.14.0 has redraw issue)

TheB0xN00B's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, i'll give that a go today and see how it runs

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jembo View Post
    I'm guessing you're using the latest version of HUD (20.4.14.0) which seems to have some issues.
    If so, I'd suggest downloading the previous version (20.3.9.0): https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ml#post4199250 (the latest TurboHUD 20.4.14.0 has redraw issue)
    I've tried using the previous version and i'm still getting the same issue, random fps drops and freezes :/

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    103/774
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without starting Turbohud, does the game work well in multiplayer and playing GR?
    When Blizzard release an update to another of its games, guess which one will be affected. These days, Diablo becomes impossible to play for some of us at certain times thanks to COD: WZ.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RNN View Post
    Without starting Turbohud, does the game work well in multiplayer and playing GR?
    When Blizzard release an update to another of its games, guess which one will be affected. These days, Diablo becomes impossible to play for some of us at certain times thanks to COD: WZ.
    It's rare i play multiplayer but if i join for say boosts it's fine, the game runs great in GR and any other modes when TurboHUD isn't running. Sometimes it's few and far between or I can get stutters a few times in a minute. The game runs as normal then the FPS drops cos it will resume as normal say with damage taken or enemies killed.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    103/774
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turbohud should not affect game performance on a current PC. Check if you have changed the process priorities, and that the CPU and RAM consumption of turbohud are high
    You can also try these changes on "..\Documents\Diablo III\D3Prefs.txt" . With the game closed, and make a backup before.
    DisableScreenShake "1"
    DisableTrilinearFiltering "1"
    HardwareClass "2"
    (or "1")

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turbohud should not affect game performance on a current PC. Check if you have changed the process priorities, and that the CPU and RAM consumption of turbohud are high
    You can also try these changes on "..\Documents\Diablo III\D3Prefs.txt" . With the game closed, and make a backup before.
    DisableScreenShake "1"
    HardwareClass "2"
    (or "1")
    Yeah PC is really up to date and relatively high spec, i'll give those a go and get back to you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DisableScreenShake "1"
    HardwareClass "2"
    (or "1")
    Gave it a few test runs (NR,GR) and I'm still experiencing the same. Also with the issue when it stutters the game audio loops too like the last second/half second or so loops while it freezes if that helps at all.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    103/774
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't think of anything except checking for driver updates.
    Diablo has always been characterized for going wrong regardless of the power of the PC, and despite the fact that the number of players decreases day by day, the servers do not measure up. Blizzard demonstrates what this franchise cares about
    Maybe someone else can give you more suggestions

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't think of anything except checking for driver updates.
    Diablo has always been characterized for going wrong regardless of the power of the PC, and despite the fact that the number of players decreases day by day, the servers do not measure up. Blizzard demonstrates what this franchise cares about
    Maybe someone else can give you more suggestions
    Driver's all up to date and everything, thanks for your advice though, maybe someone else has an answer