0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chinese users must have a VPN?

It seems that I did something wrong, but I can't because of one person's mistake, many people are involved. We hate the person who made the modification of THUD. Please don't stop supporting Chinese THUD. Please, we support Killer John. Really.
    Last edited by kingfish2019; 08-30-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Chinese users must have a VPN?
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care about China. I get 2-3 reports every week about China is hacking HUD, changing the exe file, and so on.
    Also I can't do anything against China having no proper Internet connection - sorry.

To be honest, I am thinking about I won't even release a HUD for China in the future, which means HUD won't support Chinese language and it won't be able to work with chinese Diablo 3 servers.
    This crazyness must be stopped somehow.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

hyy34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    I don't care about China. I get 2-3 reports every week about China is hacking HUD, changing the exe file, and so on.
    Also I can't do anything against China having no proper Internet connection - sorry.

To be honest, I am thinking about I won't even release a HUD for China in the future, which means HUD won't support Chinese language and it won't be able to work with chinese Diablo 3 servers.
    This crazyness must be stopped somehow.
    Ok, let's use VPN, but please don't stop supporting Chinese servers. The possible consequence is that many of the loyal fans who are using HUD are blocked,but can't stop those who violate the rules. It will cause some loyal fans to change their attitudes, Make people who violate the rules sell their illegal products more unscrupulously.

We are very loyal, just actively expressing our status quo and recommendations. We just continue to work hard to get a better environment and don't give up on us.Let us continue to promote this spirit of selfless dedication to the people around us.
    Last edited by hyy34; 08-29-2019 at 05:02 AM.

4. Thanks AIPrime (1 members gave Thanks to hyy34 for this useful post)
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hyy34 View Post
    Ok, let's use VPN, but please don't stop supporting Chinese servers. The possible consequence is that many of the loyal fans who are using HUD are blocked,but can't stop those who violate the rules. It will cause some loyal fans to change their attitudes, Make people who violate the rules sell their illegal products more unscrupulously.

We are very loyal, just actively expressing our status quo and recommendations. We just continue to work hard to get a better environment and don't give up on us.Let us continue to promote this spirit of selfless dedication to the people around us.
    if I stop supporting the Chinese realm then Chinese hackers can't release their shit (hopefully)
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

6. Thanks AIPrime (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    hyy34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    if I stop supporting the Chinese realm then Chinese hackers can't release their shit (hopefully)
    I hope this kind of thing will not happen.

BeeAntOS's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    239/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hyy34 View Post
    I hope this kind of thing will not happen.
    Dear @hyy34, what should be the cost(s) of stealing from innocent people and dragging innocents along with them into a disaster that may arise in the future?
    "When you reach the top, get ready to drop!"

ljdamon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The free VPN I used is not good for these days,i even want to use hacking HUD.Sorry,I really need it.To be honest,this can't stop them,beacause they can use paid VPN.This will only allow more people like me to turn to them.But I really don't approve them.
    We need other ways to solve this problem, such as building a Chinese community,finding a Chinese player as manager.
    People like me will do ours best to spread it.
    Please, we support you. Really.

10. Thanks AIPrime (1 members gave Thanks to ljdamon for this useful post)