Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question on Legacy of Dreams gem

KillerJhon,

JarJarD3 has been trying to help out on this plugin -- dia...emsplugin.html -- No Gem Plugin

Seems the SNO ID for Legacy of Dreams could be wrong or not working correctly.

I saw that you had posted in another thread saying you forgot to re-generate the interface files -- https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ml#post4059111

The Primary SNO ID for Legacy of gems listed -- 483319 Secondary is 483320

The ISNOITEM number is 3250955083 and seems to be working correctly. It does point to the gem.

Just wanted to know if when you have time if you could verify that those numbers are correct and working as they should. JarJarD3 has been trying to fix it by bypassing Jacks Extensions that the original plugin was made to use. I did update my local Jack Extension files with the correct information for the gem to work but same issue as with JarJarD3 fix. Missing gem popup. If the codes are correct both plugins should work fine I think. I can tinker with plugins and do small stuff but definitely not like the people that post plugins themselves.

Without You for the program and the community for the plugins the Hud would just be another dead program in the cloud.

I Thank You for all work to keep the program going and I also thank all the other programmers for all the great plugins.

Question on Legacy of Dreams gem