3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Computer/Frame stuttering

Hey everyone, recently came back to D3 and started playing with THud again. Before I had no issue ( maybe 8 months back? ) However now I am getting some pretty massive computer lag. basically my entire computer seems to "stutter" after playing anywhere from 2 minutes to 20 minutes very random it seems. I've tried every fix under the sticky'd thread above and can't seem to fix it. I'm running on Windows 10 64Bit with a Nvidia GTX 1070 ( Fully updated drivers even used DDU to uninstall and re-install ) and a AMD 2700x CPU. As I said I've already tried many fixes but if anyone has some suggestions it would be much appreciated! I love to use this program!

Computer/Frame stuttering
    dieudo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Escus9 View Post
    Hey everyone, recently came back to D3 and started playing with THud again. Before I had no issue ( maybe 8 months back? ) However now I am getting some pretty massive computer lag. basically my entire computer seems to "stutter" after playing anywhere from 2 minutes to 20 minutes very random it seems. I've tried every fix under the sticky'd thread above and can't seem to fix it. I'm running on Windows 10 64Bit with a Nvidia GTX 1070 ( Fully updated drivers even used DDU to uninstall and re-install ) and a AMD 2700x CPU. As I said I've already tried many fixes but if anyone has some suggestions it would be much appreciated! I love to use this program!
    Hello Escus9 !

This problem can happening if you let communities open in d3. Try to close all communities , play , and give us feedback.

Cheers !

3. Thanks Escus9 (1 members gave Thanks to dieudo for this useful post)
    Escus9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey again, been MIA for a bit sorry about that but I recently did a whole bunch of things and it seems to be working perfectly now. I'll try and list everything I did and hopefully if anyone else has issues in the future they can follow along.

1. Reinstalled windows
    2. Remove graphics card drivers ( Preferably with DDU in safe mode ) then reinstall manually.
    3. "Optimized windows" Hm so this one I won't be able to say what all I did unfortunately but I basically went around services and disabled a lot of "unnecessary" services.
    4. Windows updates.
    5. Cap Diablo 3 at 60 fps.
    6. Changed sound settings from 48000Hz to 44100Hz ( Old tip I took from Skyrim days might be completely useless )
    7. Reinstalled all dependencies for Diablo and turbohud, making sure to "unblock" them through the right click menu after downloading.

And there could be more but that is all I can remember currently. Also using the tip Dieudo gave to close all communities so thank you for that!

EDIT: Also before doing any of the listed above possible fixes please use the Turbohud troubleshooting guide first some of these might already be listed there!
    Last edited by Escus9; 07-21-2019 at 05:41 PM.