Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JackCeparou View Post
    /popcorn
    Awesome, years after my initial question about hud networking on the old board you finally ban it
    GR8, now we know who's to blame

I just found that I can do
    Code:
    client = new TcpClient("localhost", SERVER_PORT)
    {
        SendTimeout = 50,
    };
    and ofc wrote my own macro helper. It was great fun and being able to do stuff like this keeps me playing D3!
    But anyways, good things like this has to end before they get too widely used.

Before that I started SpeakSentry ([INTL]SpeakSentry for Demon Hunter) to help me to play better orally using voice commands and it is quite feasible unless voice commands stack up too fast and AFAIK there is no way to cancel them.
    Using CooldownSoundPlayerPlugin and spoken commands for selected actions can make a big difference even though it can not match good macro helper program which makes playing no brainer for most of the time.

I might experiment with SpeechSynthesizer.Speak if it can be called (ie it is not banned) because it has SpeakAsyncCancel method.

Newest update stops plugins from using network...?
    kwoss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can still easily "abuse" thud for automation and macros via creating objects and pixelsearching. There will always be workarounds. It's the same with blizz updating their antibot methods etc. It brings it down first but sooner or later programms are back up. The only consequences are that people without d3helper(nearly everyone at the top of the LB is using/having it, roughly 150-200 in numbers) now have to get a bit creative for similar programms to the public zyhelper. And those will definitely not be made public or else KJ will also try to take them down.

Also @KillerJohn if u are so against it why don't u force the update ?

Mundzso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    28/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will miss zyhelper for rats, its so much more easier. Also for wizards, its a free to use stuff, you don't have to pay for macros etc. Also zyhelper exists for a pretty long time now.
    D3 is all about macros and stuff and its Blizzards fault, who made this game as it is. I never played any other game where you have to click all the time killing your fingers with it, of course ppl want to make it more comfortable with macros and stuff, whatever needed to make this game playable.
    THUD is one of the best thing ever for d3, but to play this game all day you need more, like zyhelper, like AHK macros, keyboard/mouse macros, if you want to progress, if you want to be on the leaderboard, and I'm not talking about bots, its self play, it's not a BOT, you sit before the computer and play the game , zyhelper just makes this more easy, less painfull. I will miss it and it's sad that KJ wants to kill it. As I heard he doesn't even play the game, if he would play ratruns all day, he would understand

rosbot12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean if you don't want to pay for a wizard macro, zh provides all its timings. You can convert that into an ahk. You could even implement it pixel identifying the CoE rotation.

On a base level you could make pretty much everything ZH does through reading pixels, but it is just work

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123