0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blacklisting specific items from PickIt

I'm 98% sure I'm just stupid, but I'm looking for a way for Follower equips (Templar Relics, Scoundrel Tokens and Enchantress Focuses) to be removed from Pickits consideration. As I mentioned, I'm pretty sure the way's gonna be super easy and written in plain text somewhere, and I just can't see it, but if anyone could let me know how to do it, I'd appreciate it

Additionally, a very small part of me is curious if anyone's aware of anyone being banned for exclusively using THUD. I don't care either way enough to not, but I am curious whether it's happened at all

An edit of what I've tried:
    Simply removing lines 162-165 from the Pickit_sc,
    Removing lines 158-165 from Pickit_sc,
    Removing the - from the start of lines 162-165 from Pickit_sc

All 3 of these have resulted in the same change, just have them flagged as keeps now, rather than sells, which is an improvement, but I'd like to completely blacklist them from even being regarded as keeps.
    Last edited by Refl3xx; 04-04-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Blacklisting specific items from PickIt
    SeaDragon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    140/299
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody has been banned for using HUD until now.
    If someone is banned, he must have used BOT.

Refl3xx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I couldn't find anyone who had been, but I wasn't sure if that was due to no one being banned, or just no one talking about it.

JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Refl3xx View Post
    I'm 98% sure I'm just stupid, but I'm looking for a way for Follower equips (Templar Relics, Scoundrel Tokens and Enchantress Focuses) to be removed from Pickits consideration. As I mentioned, I'm pretty sure the way's gonna be super easy and written in plain text somewhere, and I just can't see it, but if anyone could let me know how to do it, I'd appreciate it

An edit of what I've tried:
    Simply removing lines 162-165 from the Pickit_sc,
    Removing lines 158-165 from Pickit_sc,
    Removing the - from the start of lines 162-165 from Pickit_sc

All 3 of these have resulted in the same change, just have them flagged as keeps now, rather than sells, which is an improvement, but I'd like to completely blacklist them from even being regarded as keeps.
    You should create a plugin that implements IItemKeepDecisionHandler and return always ItemKeepDecision.Irrelevant for those items you want to be blacklisted.
    But I can't understand what would be the benefit for blacklisting items in the UI.
    You can not make them disappear.

Refl3xx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    But I can't understand what would be the benefit for blacklisting items in the UI.
    You can not make them disappear.
    Essentially I just don't care enough about them, and as I am a massive hoarder, it's frustrating to open the Stash tab with all 9 (3 of each class, 3 of each effect) and see them all either Grey, or with the indicators from TCT. It's mostly a "I know 90% of people don't care enough, but I care enough"

Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    You should create a plugin that implements IItemKeepDecisionHandler and return always ItemKeepDecision.Irrelevant for those items you want to be blacklisted.
    Bruh, took me like 4 hours to tweak a lot of stuff cos I don't know jack about C#, and am lucky I did like a week of javascript so I had an idea of what I was doing. I got everything else I want done, except this one thing :/
    (If you're curious what everything else is, think along the lines of disabling most of MonsterRiftProgressionColouring, minus the first decorator, as just disabling it via a rename to a txt would ALSO remove the grey dot for normal trash, which is something I wanted to keep, amongst other similar shit)
    Basically I don't possess the knowledge or experience to build a plugin to do it, but I possess just enough to dig around to try and do it myself based on existing resources, but I have thus far been unsuccessful :/